Community_discussions_small  

Question

LA to the bay... august 1st?

5 Apr 2010 Californiadreaming asked

Californiadreaming
Hey there! On August 1st tour. Anyone out there?! Planning on doing 4 days before in LA then after 4 days in San Francisco and 4 days travelling down the coast to LA. Andy :-)
  • 24 Apr 2010 Paul said

Default_avatar

Hi! I will make this tour. Travelling with 2 friends (all males). Plannig on doing 4 days before in LA then after 3 days in New York. We are here. Paul.

• 25 Apr 2010 Californiadreaming said

Californiadreaming

Hi Paul! Great to hear from ya! I’m Andy and from the UK. Glad to hear there are more guys on the tour, I’m travelling with 3 girls (!!!) Spending 4 days in the Banana Bungalow in LA before the tour and still to book the last part of the trip. Where ya from? Andy :-)

• 25 Apr 2010 Paul said

Default_avatar

I`m from Brazil. We are defining the hotel to stay in LA and places to go…any suggestions? what are your plan at LA?

• 25 Apr 2010 Californiadreaming said

Californiadreaming

My travel agent recommended the Banana Bungalow in West Hollywood as it is cheap and well placed. We are going to hang out at the beaches and do Disneyland and maybe Universal Studios! Are you on facebook? Add me http://www.facebook.com/andrewjjtarrant

Andy Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 5 May 2010 Explorer1174067 said

Default_avatar

hey guys

im all booked for this tour..coming in from australia on the 26th and hopefully checking out LA for a few days before this tour..travelling by myself so a bit nervous but excited to meet new people

• 5 May 2010 Californiadreaming said

Californiadreaming

Explorer are you on Facebook? Add me on the link in the message above?? Andy :-)

• 27 May 2010 Explorer1180304 said

Default_avatar

I’m going on this trip. Someone here has already been traveled by Contiki. It has good parties and clubs to go in this journey? I am from Mexico.

• 27 May 2010 Californiadreaming said

Californiadreaming

Excellent! You on Facebook? Add me http://www.facebook.com/andrewjjtarrant

• 15 Jun 2010 Explorer1189860 said

Default_avatar

I’m doing this tour, and I’m coming from Brissy in Australia.

I too am going it alone, so would love to chat with my fellow travellers.

Julz in Brisbane.

• 22 Jun 2010 Living the dream said

Default_avatar

Hey, where are you flying out from in Oz? I fly out of Syd on 26th July. I’m female, 26yo from Syd and also travelling alone

quote:
    Originally posted by Explorer1174067:
    hey guys

im all booked for this tour..coming in from australia on the 26th and hopefully checking out LA for a few days before this tour..travelling by myself so a bit nervous but excited to meet new people

• 22 Jun 2010 Living the dream said

Default_avatar

HI TRAVELLERS
    Check out and join this Facebook Group I have created for people on this tour. It’ll be awesome to make contact with as many of you as possible before the trip.

Search for:
    “Contiki USA – LA to the Bay August 1st 2010”

• 22 Jun 2010 Explorer1189860 said

Default_avatar

Coming in from Brissy.
    Doing the New York Explorer first on July 20-23, then I’m heading down to Florida for 6 days, then I’m back across to LA for this tour.

Who’s gonna be my roomy for this tour? lol

• 24 Jun 2010 Living the dream said

Default_avatar

Hey Paul, join our Facebook group to make contact much easier. Get your friends onto it too!!
    Search for:
    “Contiki USA – LA to the Bay August 1st 2010”

quote:
    Originally posted by Paul:
    Hi! I will make this tour. Travelling with 2 friends (all males). Plannig on doing 4 days before in LA then after 3 days in New York. We are here. Paul.

• 19 Jul 2010 Matthew-TM said

Default_avatar

Hello Everyone!

My name is Matt and I will be your tour manager for this tour. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have concerning this tour.

I hope you all are as excited as I am!

Matt

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.