Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Travllers Diarrohea!

7 Jul 2007 *CAT* said

Default_avatar
Ino this is a sh*ty topic lol, but does any pack in their tolitries Imodium tabs or anything similar? Is diarrohea common from different water, foods, clenlynes etc? It was on someones top 10 list (to take on contiki), so im wondering if i should buy some? Thanks
  • 7 Jul 2007 Curtis71 said

Default_avatar

I would not travel without Immodium. I needed it on my last 2 trips. I also took anti-nauseants for the ferry from the UK to France.

• 7 Jul 2007 *CAT* said

Default_avatar

Great thanks – haha id hate to be in a sticky situation, now on my list to buy. Cheers

• 8 Jul 2007 Kirsten :) said

Default_avatar

I am going to the Dr. to get a prescription for Diahorrea Tabs, Vommit Tabs and a general Anti-biotic… My Dr. recommended to do this, because then you are prepared for any situation. Make sure you also take any other meds you might need, like antihistamines, ventolin/preventative asthma meds, and other day to day meds to because you wont be able to see a Dr. very easily and without a script you wont have access to those meds either.

Better to be safe than sorry. Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> There would be nothing worse than spending several thousand on a holiday and be sick and not enjoy it.

• 9 Jul 2007 laraj182 said

Default_avatar

being a flight attendant we go through some weather that makes you sick and places your stomach doesnt like and the one medication i swear by is STEMITAL its an anti-naseua tablet works in few minutes and is prescription only but very very worth it!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion