Community_discussions_small  

Attention all Forum Users.
We’re working on a brand new shiny tool to make your experience as simple as possible.
Which means the community forums is now read only whilst we work on a new & improved ‘My Contiki’ space.

Comment

September - November Tour Dates

1 May 2010 Kayla said

Default_avatar
So I'm looking at taking this tour on one of the dates between September to November and i was just wondering which dates everyone is going on or if yall are just spread out all over the board of tour dates. . . it would be nice to meet someone before hand as i'll probably be heading over alone :-) anyways let me know
  • Read the responses 17 responses so far
  • 10 May 2010 Cheryl1983 said

Default_avatar

I am looking at doing this tour on either September 17 or 24, or October 1 or 15. I would be going alone, so it would be nice to know if there will be any other people going solo on these tours.

Cheryl
    Toronto, Canada

• 12 May 2010 compsci2009 said

Default_avatar

Hi, I am taking this tour on September 24.

• 12 May 2010 Cheryl1983 said

Default_avatar

Compsci2009: Where are you from and how old are you? Are you planning on staying for any extra days before or after the tour?

• 13 May 2010 compsci2009 said

Default_avatar

I’m a 28 yr old from California. As for spending a few extra days there, I will not be able. I have other vacations that it would effect if I did. Next trip with Contiki I plan on it though.

• 15 May 2010 vicksta said

Default_avatar

hi guys

im doing this tour on 18 sept, im also going solo.

• 16 May 2010 Jodi_R said

Jodi_R

Hi Guys, I’m contemplating going on the Oct 22-Oct 31. I would be traveling alone as well but not staying extra before or after. I actually have a break from grad school that week so I’m trying to figure out a trip for that break.
    ~Jodi (Cleveland, OH)

• 16 May 2010 Poledra_72 said

Default_avatar

I am going on the Nov 12 tour.

• 30 May 2010 azzurro said

Default_avatar

Hey Cheryl,

I’m also thinking of going in September and most likely going solo. I don’t live too far from you (Hamilton) and 34. I might go visit family in Italy after the tour.

• 5 Jun 2010 CanadianMich0770 said

CanadianMich0770

Hi Guys,
    I have booked the Sept 24 – Oct 2nd trip.
    Cheryl – I’m leaving from Toronto – so if you do that week, we might be flying together!

• 5 Jun 2010 CKtraveler said

Default_avatar

I’ve booked for Sept 10th and staying 4 extra days to do some additional touring.

• 6 Jun 2010 MeghanTX said

MeghanTX

I’ve booked for September 18th. I’m coming in a day early and flying solo. Is anyone else doing that trip and going early?

• 9 Jun 2010 Cheryl1983 said

Default_avatar

Michelle – Have you booked your flight yet? Are you going for any additional days before or after?

• 18 Jun 2010 Explorer1184230 said

Default_avatar

I am booked on the September 10th tour and going to be there a couple days before to do some exploring and maybe stay after as well.

• 18 Jun 2010 CanadianMich0770 said

CanadianMich0770

Cheryl:
    Yes – I have booked, I’m trying to gather some more people to come now Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    Unfortunately, my work load won’t allow for extra days off Frowner<!--graemlin::(--> So I’ll just be there for the 9 days..

• 19 Jun 2010 Explorer1188949 said

Default_avatar

Hy everyone! I’m thinking about booking either the Oct. 22nd or 29th departure date. Is anyone else thinking the same? I would be traveling alone, and looking to have an amazing trip with a great group of people.

• 20 Jun 2010 Caramel90 said

Caramel90

Hi i’m doing the tour starting the 25th sept- 2nd oct. and will be arriving the 24th and am a solo traveller.

• 23 Jun 2010 Explorer1191571 said

Default_avatar

I’m booked leaving from Toronto on Sept 17th going solo.

Jen

We are no longer accepting new responses to this discussion thread.

More Discussions