Community_discussions_small  

Question

21 April - 10 May 08 - Any one else in??

25 Jan 2008 Crispy asked

Crispy
Hi everyone, was originally booked on the Panorama but both mine one before and after were all cancelled. Anyways this one will be even better!! - Anyone else care to join me? From NZ,Female/28 travelling solo... Scarry!!
  • 25 Jan 2008 Melanie said

Melanie

Yes here I am hehe. Hi Crispy! We’ve got another convo going if you would like to join that one too!

• 26 Jan 2008 Pauly0 said

Pauly0

Hi Crispy!

Whats going on with ya! Tori is right you picked an awesome tour here with some good people. I am also traveling single. Not so scary anymore now that there are 5 people just right here traveling alone.

BTW 23/M/US

Hope to hear from ya. paulm13@hotmail.com is my MSN

Later and hope to hear from ya

• 27 Jan 2008 Crispy said

Crispy

ok now I am very excited, Cant wait to meet you all.

• 29 Jan 2008 Melanie said

Melanie

Will be awesome! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 30 Jan 2008 KerriA said

Default_avatar

Hi Crispy, welcome aboard this is going to be an incredible experience. I’m from Australia/F/31 and like the rest of the crew am travelling solo.

R u on Facebook?

• 30 Jan 2008 Crispy said

Crispy

Thanks.. I totally agree very exciting. Oh a fellow person also far away from where we will be.. Yip me too travelling solo.. And around same age I’m 28 but 29 but believe we leave. Where abouts in Aus? Im gng to Aus on my way back for 2 weeks to SYD,ADL & MELB. My bro lives in ADL and their having a baby so I’m gng to get to se my new nece at about 4-6 weeks old!!!

• 1 Feb 2008 kttrav said

Default_avatar

Hi girls!! I am also traveling SOLO and I am thrilled to see that there are so many of us! Can’t wait to meet you all! I am 25f/ from Florida, US. Talk to you all soon.
    Kristen

• 1 Feb 2008 Jonathan said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone…dont wanna miss out on the party…This is Jonathan form Chicago, 22, Male travelling Solo…met most of you already…Crispy, you DEFINITELY have joined the great tour!!! Tori, Mel, Kerri and Paul are AWESOME!!! Cant wait till meet you all!!!

• 2 Feb 2008 Crispy said

Crispy

Hi all, Thanks heaps for your replies to my emails. I feel very welcome now. Also welcome Kristen. Whats your email add and I’ll drop you a line. Crispy.

• 2 Feb 2008 Jonathan said

Default_avatar

Yeah! Welcome Kristen~

Btw…this is my MSN jchan0926@hotmail, or add me on facebook jchan0926@gmail.com!

See you guys around!

• 3 Feb 2008 Melanie said

Melanie

Hey everyone! This is going to be an awesome trip! Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> 9 weeks, 4 days for me and Jonathan!!! YAY Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 3 Feb 2008 Melanie said

Melanie

Oh and my msn for the newies mel220485@hotmail.com facebook Melanie Lewis

• 5 Feb 2008 Benjos said

Benjos

Hey everyone! I’m 23/m/NZ. Cool to hear there’s another kiwi on the trip Crispy! Happy to meet you all as you all sound like very friendly people Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Ben.

• 6 Feb 2008 Pauly0 said

Pauly0

Whats going on Ben glad to hear another male coming on besides myself and John, I might’ve had to put up with Tori more. (Jk canadian cowcake)

I am so glad everyone here is traveling single makes me feel loads better.

Also for all of you who didnt know I am determined to make this the best trip EVER.

I am gonna be a dork right now (Tori ya know what I am talking about)and introduce myself to yall before we meet so there is no surprises or looks of disgust

I am 23, male, single and like long walks on the beach bla blah blah…
    I am transitioning careers right now from finance to teaching and am loving the choice so far because it means I will have my summers back. I tend to be on the loud/dorky/party/funny guy side of things and my mouth is now the shape of my foot as a result.

I am looking forward to seeing Italy the most as I am in love with Italian food and their cities. Oh and also Amsterdam because well for obvious reasons…

not sure what to say next so I will wait and hope you all get this

paulm13@hotmail.com for MSN
    Paul Mathos facebook

• 7 Feb 2008 Crispy said

Crispy

Benjos… Welcome aboard the crazy party bus.. Are you a Nth or Sth island clan.. WHere abouts. I’m Auckland – yes sorry a jaffa! – Another thing I will need to expalin to our overseas friends..

• 7 Feb 2008 Pauly0 said

Pauly0

everyone should book that last night….one more night in london woohoo

• 7 Feb 2008 Melanie said

Melanie

Aww someone come stay at the Generator Hostel with me!!!

Welcome Ben!

Haha Paul!

I don’t really think I’m looking forward to one place more than another, can’t wait to see it all! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

I’ll be in London for a week after the tour ends Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 7 Feb 2008 Benjos said

Benjos

hey people! you fellaz are funny!

ya crispy i’m just down the road from you in Hamiltron. i’ll try not to hold it against you that you a Dorklander. hehe. yeah good luck explaining what a jaffa is!

do we know how many people are going to be on this tour? i’m most looking forward to Italy (i’m half italian!) and am currently taking italian lessons! but really keen to see the sights of europe. man 10 countries in 20 days is going to be intense!!

i’m in London for a week before the tour starts, and a couple of days after before heading home.

• 8 Feb 2008 Crispy said

Crispy

Ohhh Benjos, you are now in big trouble. You will keep until we get on holiday!! So you live with the Waik a moo cows – yes dont worry all our overseas friends we will explain!!

Italy is one of the few places in the world I have always wanted to see… along with about 50 ohters – think I might need to finish this one first..

I’m in London from the 7th got a few things to do before and leaving on 20th May and doing 3 tours.. Wow… very full on..

• 8 Feb 2008 Benjos said

Benjos

Yeah yeah Crispy I’m real scared Razzer<!--graemlin::p-->
    Waik-a-moo-cows! That’s a new one! Poor moo cows are in the middle of a drought here. Not too good! What do you do for a job Crispy?

Sheesh 3 tours! That’s eXtreme!!! We’ll have to meet up before our tour when I’m in London from 13 April.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion