Community_discussions_small  

Comment

December 2010 or early Janurary 2011

17 Apr 2010 Laurennnn said

Laurennnn
Trying to decide which winter tour to go on. Anybody booked or interested in going on these tour around these times?

Im solo travelling before moving to London should be preeety exciting
  • 11 May 2010 SA Gal said

SA Gal

Hi.
    We are 4 people from South Africa that are going on the European Inspiration (winter) tour. It starts 15 Dec 2010 in London and ends 02 Jan 2011 in London. Gonna be great!!

• 18 May 2010 Sharna_22 said

Default_avatar

Hey, I’m from Australia going with a friend. We are looking to go on the 22nd of January 2011.

• 2 Jul 2010 Catherine :) said

Default_avatar

hi, my friend and i are also going 22nd January 2011 Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 8 Jul 2010 paigeee said

paigeee

Hey I’m Paige I’m 21 from Melbourne! Going on the 15th tour by my self! Cant wait!!!!

• 24 Jul 2010 Alissa :-) said

Default_avatar

Hey!
    My sister, boyfriend and I are going on the inspiration trip starting on the 6th dec until the 24th dec :-D

• 26 Jul 2010 Canadian Gypsy said

Default_avatar

My roommate & I are going on January 22/11…SO EXCITED! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 27 Jul 2010 Explorer1200258 said

Default_avatar

Hey!

Im planning on going on the European Inspiration tour on dec 15 and am also a solo traveller.

My name is Emma and im 21 years old from sydney. Would love to chat to anyone else going on this tour especially if you are also doing the tour solo!!

Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 27 Jul 2010 paigeee said

paigeee

hey emma! I’m paige!

21 from Melbourne! Also going on this tour solo!

If you wanna chat, just find me on facebook and search for Paige Cardona, otherwise send me an email on paige.cardona@hsy.com.au

cant wait for contiki!

• 27 Jul 2010 Explorer1200258 said

Default_avatar

Hey Paige!
    That’s great! I have added you on facebook so you just need to accept my request and we can chat about our travels!
    Can’t wait Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 4 Aug 2010 Chopper said

Chopper

Hey paige, emma and the 4 south africans Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    My name is dan and i’m 22 and going on the 15th december tour with 5 others plus myself. 4 of us are guys and 2 girls. It’s still ages away but i’m sooo looking forward to this trip, it should be great!!! I’m from melbourne and going to uni atm. if you want to know more just add me on facebook, search for Daniel McCullough

cheers
    dan

• 10 Oct 2010 Explorer1212102 said

Default_avatar

Anyone departing on the 8th of January?

• 25 Oct 2010 Jen said

Default_avatar

Hey Laurennn,

Im going on the trip leaving on the 1st Jan 11 and am also moving to London afterwards. Is anyone else booked for this trip?

• 26 Nov 2010 Explorer1184274 said

Default_avatar

Hello everyone! My name is Courtney and I’m also going on the European Inspiration tour from the 15th Dec – 2nd of Jan anddd travelling solo Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> I am 18 and from Queensland. I’m super duper excited, it’s so close now!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion