Community_discussions_small  

Question

Canada working holiday or Europe contiki then working hol in europe?

23 Mar 2008 ScottyNZ asked

Default_avatar
Hey everyone!
Not sure if anyone else been so confussed wether to go Canada(Rockies)on working holiday or Europe..either contiki or working.......
Im 20 from christchurch NZ wanting to get away and see the world.Jusy not sure how......
Any advice about this sort of confussion and what you follow aussies and Kiwis did would be great!!
  • 23 Mar 2008 Curtis71 said

Default_avatar

Have you considered doing the Rockies in the Western US instead of Western Canada?

Both the Euro and CAD are quite strong right now, but the USD is quite weak which would allow you to have a cheaper vacation.

• 24 Mar 2008 CanuckChick said

CanuckChick

but canada is BEAUTIFUL!!!
    take it from the horses mouth Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->
    theres nothing like the canadian rockies, British Columbia is breathtaking and not to mention one hell of a BLAST! and Alberta is beauuuutiful!!

• 25 Mar 2008 tilli said

Default_avatar

i had the EXACT same problem. im also 20 from perth and like you i just want to get out and see the world but not sure how. i looked at owh.com and was seriously thinking of going to canada to work. the one and ONLY reason i chose to holiday in Europe instead of canada is because i have a partner and while he wants to travel his work isnt the kind of job you can just take months off from. who knows maybe one day ill go. but i definately think that you should def experience working in another country. no one i know who did this have had any regrets. now u just have to choose… canada or europe. have fun Cool<!--graemlin::cool:-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion