Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Great Britain & Ireland - May 7th 2010

16 Dec 2009 stacey13 said

stacey13
Anyone going on this tour?

I haven't booked it yet, but I am definitely planning on going on this one. Smiler
  • 4 Jan 2010 tommyh8484 said

Default_avatar

Hi Stacey,

I am going on this one and I’m all booked in, my travel agent told me it has a guaranteed departure which is a bonus.

Should be good fun and it will be my first contiki experience.

• 4 Jan 2010 AussieBeksta said

Default_avatar

im all booked in for this one. cant wait!

Default_avatar

Hi Beksta,

nice work, im a solo traveller on this tour and will be in the USA for a wedding prior to it.

What about you?

• 4 Jan 2010 stacey13 said

stacey13

It’s going to be my first contiki experience as well!

I’m 18 and I’ll be coming solo from Canada. I’m looking forward to it a lot!

• 4 Jan 2010 AussieBeksta said

Default_avatar

im too chicken to travel solo. going with my partner, he has family contacts in scotland and is somewhere down the line scottish himself! he has first pick on the first contiki and i called shotgun on the second. no idea where yet though. cant wait to get bit by the travel bug!

Default_avatar

Yeh im solo just for the conitiki tour and not the USA part im doing beforehand.

I think I’m in London 2 nights before the tour at the Conitiki base camp in London, so if anyone wants to catch up for a coffee or the beloved pint of beer berfore the tour let me know.

Feel free to email me at t.heaney@hotmail.com

cheers guys

• 5 Jan 2010 AussieBeksta said

Default_avatar

haha snap!! were stayin at the royal national 2 nights prior too…

• 6 Jan 2010 tommyh8484 said

Default_avatar

Ok cool Beksta, similar plans to me.

Just send me an email if your interested in getting in touch, thats the best way to get in contact with me. I deleted my space about a yr ago and i’m on facebook maybe once in a blue moon.

I hope to hear from you or any other fellow tour members soon Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

cheers tommy h

• 11 Jan 2010 AussieBeksta said

Default_avatar

i dont know if myspace is even used anymore… though i know i still have mine, only cos im addicted to my apps. tryin to keep this thread at the top so people potentially coming on the trip can find us…
    stacey, have you booked? are you comin with us?

• 12 Jan 2010 stacey13 said

stacey13

I haven’t booked yet!
    I’m still trying to figure out some final details, because I’ll be visiting my friend in London/Surbiton for a couple days before the tour. I’ll hopefully be booking this weekend!

• 12 Jan 2010 AussieBeksta said

Default_avatar

well hurry up chicky… money saving time is coming to an end in a few months and i wanna have at least a few basic friendships before we start. got facebook??

• 12 Jan 2010 stacey13 said

stacey13

haha i’m doing the best i can! i think i got most of my details ironed out today, so i’m going to book it as soon as i have some spare time to do it!

yes i do! what’s your name & i’ll add ya!
    also if you want to e-mail me it’s
    bornfor_this@hotmail.com
    Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 13 Jan 2010 AussieBeksta said

Default_avatar

search my email address or email me… whichever works best. luvvagirl15@hotmail.com

• 27 Jan 2010 Connor416 said

Default_avatar

All booked and ready to go.
    It’ll be my first Contiki trip and doing it solo is a must. Looks like I’ll be there early and coming from Canada as well. Can’t wait!!!

• 27 Jan 2010 AussieBeksta said

Default_avatar

welcome to the group connor!! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> feel free to fb me or email on the above address. how early are you going?

• 28 Jan 2010 stacey13 said

stacey13

excellent, another canadian! haha. you can definitely e-mail me too!

• 28 Jan 2010 Connor416 said

Default_avatar

Beksta - I shall add you to FB. As far as it looks, I land at Heathrow @ 6am Thursday. I'll be free all day, obviously. <BR><BR>staacey – Where in Canada are you from? I’m coming from Toronto.

• 28 Jan 2010 AussieBeksta said

Default_avatar

ill be in on the wednesday at stupid oclock in the morning (6am-ish) and staying at the RN til tour starts.

• 28 Jan 2010 stacey13 said

stacey13

I’m from Saskatoon, SK!
    & I’ll be at the Imperial for the nights of May 5th and 6th as well. I don’t even know what time I’ll get there on Wednesday though.

• 29 Jan 2010 AussieBeksta said

Default_avatar

so either way whether you stay at the RN or imperial you’ll know someone. lucky you!! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion