Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Backpack & handbag

25 May 2008 Olivia Nairn said

Olivia Nairn
Hi guys sorry if this has been asked before. I know the restrictions for suitcase but would it be ok to bring small back pack for bus and handbag for day?
  • 25 May 2008 Sarah Smiles said

Default_avatar

Technically, no, but a lot of people do anyway.

I found it wasn’t necessary for me. Anything that I wanted to have with me on the coach I usually wanted with me during the day as well so I just carried a large purse as my day bag and it fit everything nicely and was easy to carry around.

I am just like that though, having one suitcase and one day bag was plenty for me to keep track of by myself Wink<!--graemlin:;)--> If I get too much stuff spread out everywhere, I start losing things!

Have fun on your trip!!

• 26 May 2008 Miss Jane said

Miss Jane

It’s kinda luck of the draw…They may make you put your handbag inside your backpack or suitcase…If it can fit in your backpack you should be right. Reason being there’s not alot of space on the bus and it can be cramped so more room the better. You may get away with it though I think youll just have to wait till you get there. They are mainly concerned with your big luggage though.

• 27 May 2008 cdm115 said

cdm115

I would store my handbag in my backpack and never had a problem.

• 28 May 2008 Sherbie Woo said

Sherbie Woo

I often wondered about this too. I will be bringing a handbag/day bag, call it whatever you want. I’ll just have my boyfriend carry a backpack just in case of anything Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.