Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Croatia Island Cruising 4th - 11th June 2011

24 Nov 2010 Explorer1219630 said

Explorer1219630
ANybody going on this trip? Can't wait to go, riding solo
  • 28 Nov 2010 JuliaOsborneNZ said

Default_avatar

I am also booked to do this trip on the same dates Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> and going alone too! very excited… what’s your name? where are you from?

• 1 Dec 2010 SoCal Amanda said

Default_avatar

I’ve booked this one alone, too! I’m 26 from California.

• 12 Dec 2010 Explorer1219630 said

Explorer1219630

Awesome, so excited to go its gonna be amazing!
    My names Paul, i’m 22 from Melbourne, you?

• 12 Dec 2010 JuliaOsborneNZ said

Default_avatar

It better be amazing, I’ve been wanting to go to Croatia for as long as I can remember! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

I’m Julia, I’m 19 and from Auckland

• 15 Dec 2010 Explorer1219630 said

Explorer1219630

great can’t wait to meet you both, you heading any where else?

• 15 Dec 2010 JuliaOsborneNZ said

Default_avatar

I’m going to be London before the tour from the 29th of May and again after the tour for about 9 days – mainly visiting family but hopefully seeing some sights and a bit of partying too

Then on the way home I’m doing a Topdeck tour which is just 7 days (prague, berlin, amsterdam and bruge)! Then back to little old NZ to start another semester of uni… busy busy

What about you?

• 18 Dec 2010 TheGovernor said

TheGovernor

I am deciding whether to do this one or the one before it.
    I am planning on travelling from Zurich thru Vienna, bratislava, budapest before it and then zagerb, and romania after it .

• 19 Dec 2010 Explorer1219630 said

Explorer1219630

sounds great! i did topdeck last time i was in europe a couple of years ago so thought i’d try contiki. the day we finish this tour i fly to athens and start a contiki greek islands tour. i arrive at 6pm and the tour starts ar 7pm meeting the group :/ haha and then i fly to madrid for 2 weeks to catch up with friends that live there and then home to melbs and sadly back to reality! its going to be a full on few weeks

• 17 Apr 2011 LeanneBullick said

Default_avatar

I just booked this trip! Looking forward to it :)

• 17 Apr 2011 JuliaOsborneNZ said

Default_avatar

Ohhhhh so exciting! It’s coming around quickly now… What’s your name? Where are you from?

Default_avatar

Yeah not long now. I’m Leanne from New Zealand, 25. I see you’re from NZ too!! Might be a few of us kiwis aye?

Default_avatar

That’s awesome! : ) Will be cool to have a fellow kiwi on board. I’m sure there will be others too. Are you doing any other travel while you are over in that part of the world?

Default_avatar

Yeah I’m actually moving over to the UK – arrive 22nd May. Will hopefully get some work over there so I can travel more of Europe. When do you arrive in Split? I’m a bit worried because my flight gets in at 10am on 4th June so if it’s delayed I might miss the boat! Fingers crossed that doesn’t happen!

Default_avatar

How long are you planning on staying in UK for? Permanently? I arrive in Split on the 3rd of June and I’m staying in a hotel near the harbour for one night! I hope the flights aren’t delayed either… but I’m sure you will make it

Default_avatar

Yeah maybe I should have done what you’re doing! I have applied for a two year working Visa so will stay for a maximum of two years. Not sure I will enjoy the winter though so might be back in NZ or Aus for summer!

Default_avatar

So true, UK winters can be harsh!! We will be heading to nicer weather (hopefully) just as the NZ winter starts to get pretty cold this year… Can’t wait. I’ve been booked for 4 months already and it has been a long time coming… Will be here before I know it now

Default_avatar

Yep sure will! Guess I will meet you on the boat :)

• 26 Apr 2011 Explorer1247305 said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone!! I just booked a couple of weeks ago! I’m going alone too. My name is Caroline, I’m 21 from Montreal, Canada.

• 27 Apr 2011 Explorer1219630 said

Explorer1219630

Awesome, nice to meet you Caroline. 5 weeks to go now, the countdown begins!! Paul

• 2 May 2011 Eric said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone! I am really excited as well. I will be arriving a day early. Anyone around to explore? I am from Las Vegas and coming solo.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.