Community_discussions_small  

Comment

2008 Encounter: Arrive in London June 21 & Depart June 22

16 Feb 2008 holloway said

holloway
I'm hoping to connect with a few of my travelmates for the European Encounter departing from London June 22. I arrive from Canada on June 21. I look forward to meeting you all!

Colleen Holloway
  • 29 May 2008 -JACOB- said

Default_avatar

Gday Colleen

i think the trip you are talkin about is the one im goin on. 23rd of june i thought it started?

i leave australia on 21st june and get to london on june 22nd.

quote:
    Originally posted by holloway:
    I’m hoping to connect with a few of my travelmates for the European Encounter departing from London June 22. I arrive from Canada on June 21. I look forward to meeting you all!

Colleen Holloway

• 29 May 2008 Nikki D.Ca said

Nikki D.Ca

Holloway

I think you might be on the same tour as me and my friend Cindy. Sorry I’m a little confused of the dates exactly but we depart Los Angeles the 19th of June and arrive in London the 20th. we added on one pre night and our tour starts the 21st, and I beleive that would mean we’d depart for Amsterdam the 22nd…

• 29 May 2008 -JACOB- said

Default_avatar

it sounds like i am on the same tour, but im pretty sure it starts on the 23rd? unless they are kickin off two of the same tours on the 22nd and the 23rd??

im stayin in london the night before but – 22nd june.

• 31 May 2008 Nikki D.Ca said

Nikki D.Ca

Jacob

I think your tour starts the day after ours Frowner<!--graemlin::(-->

but maybe we will see eachother in London!

• 31 May 2008 holloway said

holloway

Hey Nikki,

If you’re leaving from London to Amsterdam on the 22nd, then YES we are on the same trip.

It’s great to finally meet someone that’s on this trip! For a while there I figured it’d just be me all alone on that huge bus, which may have been highly entertaining.

I can see where you’re getting confused, the tour “start date” and then the “literal start date” threw me off at first too.

Are you on Facebook?

Colleen

• 31 May 2008 -JACOB- said

Default_avatar

yeah nikki i jus had a look and i do leave the day after yous!

might run into u in one of the places where we stay 2 nights!

• 1 Jun 2008 Nikki D.Ca said

Nikki D.Ca

Holloway!!

I know I was starting to get worried too! yea Im on facebook, my email is yeanikki@hotmail.com

and Im sure we will run into eachother Jacob you’re at the imperial right? We also have an extra night there on the night we return from Paris and then Im taking a train to Dereham to stay with friends

• 4 Jun 2008 Nikki D.Ca said

Nikki D.Ca

there has to be more of us!!!!!!!! where is everyone?

• 4 Jun 2008 Ben B said

Ben B

Let me help you guys out. There’s a trip that commences on June 20st and departs London to Amsterdam on June 22nd. Additionally, there’s a trip that commences on June 21st and departs London to Amsterdam on June 23rd. Then, there’s another trip that commences on June 23rd and leaves London on the 25th. I’m on the last one.

Hope this helps.

Ben

• 5 Jun 2008 Nikki D.Ca said

Nikki D.Ca

yer we’re on the firt one

• 6 Jun 2008 Explorer1102370 said

Default_avatar

Hi Guys,

I’m on your tour too! It’s good to meet some people before I actually get there!

Katherine (Kat)

• 6 Jun 2008 Nikki D.Ca said

Nikki D.Ca

yay! finally… where are you from kat?

• 8 Jun 2008 Explorer1102370 said

Default_avatar

I’m from Canberra, Australia. I don’t arrive in london until 6pm the night before! I’ll miss the intro! Would you guys be interested in meeting up when i get there?

• 9 Jun 2008 candice18 said

candice18

Hey, im going on this tour aswell. i arrive friday afternoon!! im from perth, australia.
    r u travelling on ur own kat?
    -candice

• 9 Jun 2008 Nikki D.Ca said

Nikki D.Ca

sure! what time is the intro at?

Nikki D.Ca

sure! what time is the intro at? isn’t it at 7?

Nikki D.Ca

oops sorry, didn’t see my last post thought it didn’t save

• 10 Jun 2008 Explorer1102370 said

Default_avatar

I’m from Canberra! Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> I’m looking forward to the warm weather.

I thought it was at 6??? Anyway, i’m thinking i should be there by 8, by the time i get through customs and work out where i’m going.

• 11 Jun 2008 holloway said

holloway

Hello Kat and Candice!

Glad to meet our tour mates! I’m Colleen from Winnipeg, Canada. Looking forward to meeting you at orientation on the Saturday. If memory serves me correctly it’s at 6 or 6:30pm.

• 12 Jun 2008 Nikki D.Ca said

Nikki D.Ca

sorry it is at 6. How old are you two? I wouldn’t mind meeting up before the tour starts. when does your flight get in candice? So excited! me and Cindy leave a week from today!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion