Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Contrasts Sept. 9 2010

28 Apr 2010 DancingExplorer said

DancingExplorer
Hey everyone!

My sister and I have booked the European Contrasts tour leaving on Sept. 9th and we were wondering if anyone else had booked for the same date?

Also if anyone has any advice or has been on this trip before and you could tell us your experiences, that would be great!

Thanks!

Jess and Amanda
  • 31 Jul 2010 Eric said

Eric

Yea its too bad. By checking out the forum it seems like a lot of Australians take this trip. They are great to party with.

I’m coming from Edmonton a day early.
    Are you girls flying out of Canada early too?

• 1 Aug 2010 mizz-leha said

mizz-leha

ummm i made a mistake.. lol i start tour 11th sept till 9th oct

• 1 Aug 2010 DancingExplorer said

DancingExplorer

So does that mean you’re leaving Canada on the 9th or the 8th? We leave the 9th… get to London on the 10th at like 3 in the afternoon. Then I think the tour starts on the 11th. Oh and don’t know if I mentioned it before on here but we’re from Winnipeg.

Mizz-leha… it sounds like you’re on the tour with us then. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 1 Aug 2010 Eric said

Eric

I’m leaving on the 8th, so I arrive on the 9th, just to get there a day early. Maybe do some exploring or meet up with people on our tour early. Winnipeg, thats wicked. Go Jets!

Mizz-leha, how old are you? Our tour will be a blast.

Does anyone plan to stay a few days extra?

• 2 Aug 2010 Tegz101 said

Tegz101

Naww you guys are all leaving US!!! What is this!!! :-(

• 2 Aug 2010 Explorer1199264 said

Default_avatar

Sooooo tegz…your tour starts on the 9th right?

• 2 Aug 2010 C8lan said

Default_avatar

yippee i leave in exactly one month yippee

i can’t believe were all not going to be on the same tour i was soo looking forward to meeting you all, hopefully our paths might still cross before and after the trip cos i have a week in london either side of contiki

looking forward to seeing everyone leaving london on the 9th of September Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 3 Aug 2010 Explorer1169327 said

Default_avatar

im a little worried.. this tour leaves on the 9th from London right….

Its not to early to pack. Is it? Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 4 Aug 2010 mizz-leha said

mizz-leha

I’m 23 years of age Eric =)

I leave sydney 6th sept, 3 day london tour ending the 10th sept, then the contrast tour on 11th =)

• 4 Aug 2010 Eric said

Eric

Wicked. I like the age range we got so far.

3 day tour in london, nice. you’ll be ready for our tour then.

• 4 Aug 2010 Explorer1198220 said

Default_avatar

Did anyone make reservations for the attractions we will be might be visiting?
    Just curious if I should.

Thanks! One more month…and a few days!!!
    Jen

• 4 Aug 2010 Eric said

Eric
    quote:
    Originally posted by Explorer1198220:
    Did anyone make reservations for the attractions we will be might be visiting?
    Just curious if I should.

Thanks! One more month…and a few days!!!
    Jen

Do you mean the optional activities? When I was on the Australian tour we booked that stuff on the first few days of the trip. The tour leader gives a quick overview of each one and you pick from there. I’m not sure how the European coniki’s work but my guess is it will be the same.

• 9 Aug 2010 C8lan said

Default_avatar

hey guys,
    yippee exactly one month til we leave Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

as for the pre booking attractions im planning on doing it in europe, i think ill def prebook tho cos you often get to skip the lines and its cheapre but im waiting till i get there before i decide what i want to do. one thing i really want to do is go the top of the Eifle tower so ill def prebook those tickets because apparently there are huge lines.

really looking forward to meeting you all

oh yeah one more thing i have no idea what to pack as far as clothing ahhhh such a range of temperatures. good luck

• 10 Aug 2010 Explorer1202049 said

Default_avatar

hey everyone my names Jarrad
    im 20 and from melbourne!!
    only a month till we are on our contiki in europe. IM SO FREAKING EXCITED!
    ive never been overseas and have wanted to travel for ages, its only just now ive actually done something about it. im coming by myself and cant wait to meet new people and party it up WOOOO
    is anyone else on this forum from melbourne?
    cant wait to meet you all

• 10 Aug 2010 Tegz101 said

Tegz101

Hey jarrad!!!
    This trip is going to absolutely awesome!!! Im 20 and my bf alex is 21!!
    When do you land in London?
    From what i gather i think there is 2 or 3 from melbourne, umm james i remeber as he turns 20 when we are in prague and im certain there is someone else!!!

Party up definately!!!

Im soo excited i went shopping and bought soo many new clothes and stuff… and now the count down continues!!! i fly out in 26 days!!!!

Yay!!!

Teagan :-)

• 10 Aug 2010 C8lan said

Default_avatar

welcome jarrad, yippee more people!!!!!!

im a south aussie but used to live in melbourne (a long long long time ago, doesnt really count)

23 days till europe for me, sooo close now Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 10 Aug 2010 Eric said

Eric

I think we are in Germany during Oktoberfest

• 11 Aug 2010 Aim081 said

Aim081

Hi, my name is Aimee. I am booked on the European Contrasts tour leaving London on September 9. I am from Canberra. I am travelling by myself and although I am very excited I am started to get a little nervous too! Looking forward to meeting lots of new people. I know a few people who have been on similar trips and they have had an awesome time.
    See you all in 28 days!

• 11 Aug 2010 Tegz101 said

Tegz101

Yes Eric, we are in Munich during OKTOBERFEST…. which i might add this year is the 200th year of OKTOBERFEST!!!! So im expectinbg a big one!!!! :-)

Welcome to our wonderful group Aimee!!!! When do you fly out of AUS? Are you flying out from Sydney????

Ahhh Im soooooo excited!!!! So much that im basically packed!!! lol But im sure i will forget something!!!
    Likewise i have a few friends who have done similiar contiki’s and have LOVED it!!! :-)

Cant wait to meet you all!!!
    Tegz :-)

• 12 Aug 2010 Cale said

Default_avatar

HEY, so i just booked this tour (leaving london on the 9th)… Im 18… So i can be the youngin’ of the group… haha… so excited!!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion