Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Highlights 13th Sept

12 Feb 2010 Shane'O said

Shane'O
hi all, iam doing a the Euro Highlights leaving on the 13th of Sept. just wanna gain sum feed back if anyone else is going on that time!!

Shane from Aust
21 Male Smiler
  • 19 Apr 2010 Tash said

Tash

hey Wink<!--graemlin:;)--> me and my flat mate went today and find out in 2days weather or not we will be confirmed on this one or sept 14th. Looking good for this one though…so excited going to be awesome.. Tash 24

• 3 May 2010 Shane'O said

Shane'O

Hey tash. nice to hear other ppl are coming on the 13th of sepetember lol. so excited cant wait!! let us know how it goes picking a date Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    Shane.

• 17 May 2010 Knickers22 said

Knickers22

Hey Shane, my mate and I are going to be on this one too .. stoked I finally found someone else going apart from us and another Aussie makes it even better. Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> We’re already getting gee’d up, it’s gonna be awesome. We are doin the London Explorer too before this one.
    Found a fan page on facebook and keeping an eye out on there too for some more peeps, dunno if you are on there but here’s the link if you wanna add it. Contiki Holidays
    PM me if you wanna. Cya in a few months. Nic Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 22 May 2010 megys said

Default_avatar

Hey me and my sister are going on that one too. looks like there will be a few aussies. i have a bday to celebrate while where on tour if i worked it out right we will be in munich for it

• 23 May 2010 Knickers22 said

Knickers22

woo hoo go the Aussies! Nice one timing your bday for Octoberfest, that’s gold lol Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 23 May 2010 megys said

Default_avatar

sorry guys got the wrong date, im going on the 14th. 13th was full.

• 8 Aug 2010 MrDave said

MrDave

A few Aussies aye, hmmmm says the kiwi haha

Looking forward to it guys…you may facebook stalk me if you want haha under ‘Dave Saitaua’

Lets get this party started!!!

• 9 Aug 2010 Explorer1195820 said

Default_avatar

Facebook Stalk…lmao!! hmmm i wonder if we are the only kiwis on this tour?? cant wait for the 13/09!!! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 11 Aug 2010 Explorer1203071 said

Default_avatar

Ya!!! What shane didnt mention is that he is also bringing along 4 of his most awesomes Buddies ya! lol like me!!! Yipeee and there is less then a month so im heaps excited and not doing the best job at typing this lol but!!! if any one is intrested i have made a face book page

http://www.facebook.com/?sk=me…=328677623138&ref=ts

which would be awesome if you’d like to join if your on the same tour it means we can swap photos on there ect later down the track.. we have 17 members so far which i honestly see as a good effort lol

Any who cant wait to meet u all! ( well except shane cause i know him already :P) but every one else even the kiwis… lol i kid you guys are okay !

Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Bek

• 22 Aug 2010 Explorer1198806 said

Default_avatar

Hey!!
    I’m on this tour too! My name is Cathleen and I’m from Canada!!! Can’t wait to go to Europe!!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion