Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Magical Tropics (Reverse) Start 2 Jan 2008

16 Aug 2007 Laa said

Default_avatar
Hi guys, just wanted to introduce myself.

I'm 26F from Newcastle, Australia and will be travelling with my crazy flatmate and a US connection.

Was wondering who else is going on this tour and if you wanna say hi, just drop a line!

Big Grin
  • 13 Dec 2007 Jo said

Jo

Hey,
    Just saw you post and thought I would say Hi,
    Im Jo from Melbourne,
    Im heading on the same tour on the 2nd of Jan, and I cant wait.
    Just thought I would introduce myself, as Im travelling on my own. (trying to be Big and brave).
    Look forward to meeting you all.
    Hope to hear from you,

JO Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 13 Dec 2007 Laa said

Default_avatar

Hey Jo

Glad u dropped in. I was starting to think that our 3 were the only ones going on this trip!

I’m sure this tour will be great, nice weather, blue water, what more could u ask for? lol Then again, any weather is partying weather! Cool<!--graemlin::cool:-->

Good for you, I’m much too much a chicken to go on tour myself (yes, even in my own country!). Will have to keep an eye out for each other on Day 1 and have a beer or three at some stage

• 14 Dec 2007 Jo said

Jo

Lol,
    It would have been a little scary and maybe a little less interesting doing the trip with just 3 people. You will be happy to know that when i booked last week they told me that the bus was more than half full. I just updated my profile on here and added a pic so if you see me Yell out!. Im flying in the night before just to give myself more time. Are you doing the 3 days sailing?
    Look forward to having many beverages once I get there.

• 14 Dec 2007 Laa said

Default_avatar

No dice on the three day sailing option but should be fun none-the-less. Well, it may be more intersting with more ppl but i’m sure the three of us could have provided more than enough entertainment! Its good to know that we’ll have a decent sized crowd though. Beers ahoy! Razzer<!--graemlin::p-->

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.