Community_discussions_small  

Question

anybody going on the scandanavia tour 24 May 2008??

19 Feb 2008 Explorer1090318 asked

Default_avatar
Hi Guys and girls,
I am currently living in the UK, and a friend and I are looking at booking this tour! Sounds great!!! - we just wanted to be in touch with others who have booked, or others who have been on the tour, who can let us know more about what to expect Smiler
  • 24 Mar 2008 Amber said

Amber

Hello! I have booked the may 24th tour- just waiting for contiki to confirm the trip so i can start buying my flights. Seems like its going to be a really great tour. I did one contiki last summer and im doing the Eastern Roads tour before this tour. Its a really busy but a lot of fun.

• 27 Mar 2008 Ariane said

Default_avatar

Hi! I have booked the tour as well. I’m pretty stoked for the trip since it will be my first Contiki tour. Does anybody know if the tour is confirmed yet? I will be traveling around Europe afterwards with Busabout and I want to start confirming my plans..So if you know whether it is confirmed please let me know!! Thanks!!!

• 9 Apr 2008 Explorer1096062 said

Default_avatar

Hi there! I am also booked on this tour and can hardly wait. I called Contiki today and the tour is a definate go ahead. Cheers Gerry

• 14 Apr 2008 Amber said

Amber

Hello! So Im going to be going on this tour alone. Would anyone want to meet up in the hotel in Sweden the moring the tour starts to go around with me?
    If you want to add me on facebook its Larrain@rider.edu
    -Amber

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.