Community_discussions_small  

Comment

5th July 2007 - European Vista

11 Feb 2007 Fiona_2007 said

Default_avatar
Hi All,

Is anyone thinking about going on the European Vista on the 5th of July???? I want to book this tour, but it is not a guaranteed departure.

Fiona
  • 11 Feb 2007 Jen_P said

Default_avatar

Hi Fiona,

I’m booked for the 5th of July (getting into Heathrow on the 6th). For me (a Canadian) it is a guaranteed departure. I don’t know of anyone else yet who is booked for this date…it would be nice to know someone!

Jen

• 12 Feb 2007 fiona-2007 said

Default_avatar

Hi Jen,

I am from Sydney, Australia. The tour that I want to book runs from 5th July to 26th July.
    Is this the same one was yours? There is one two days after that, which runs from 7th July til 28th July.

Hopefully we on the same tour.

:-)

Fiona

• 12 Feb 2007 Jen_P said

Default_avatar

Hi Fiona,

Hmmm, the dates of my tour, including travel by plane are July 5-28. I get into London on the 6th, catch the meeting, stay overnight, and leave for Paris on the 7th. I depart from Amsterdam on the 28th to come back home to Toronto. I guess according to your tour dates it might coincide with the July 7-28 days?

Maybe I’ll run into you on the tour!
    Good luck with the booking,
    Jen

• 13 Feb 2007 fiona-2007 said

Default_avatar

Hi Jen,

I decided not to take the risk of having my tours cancel.
    I have booked into the same tour as the one that you are going to, which runs from 7th til 28th for me.

So I will see you on the tour then….. It is nice to know someone is going on the same tour!!!!!!

Fiona

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.