Community_discussions_small  

Comment

HELP!! Sway my judgment European Discovery vs European Encounter

24 Mar 2010 Evan said

Evan
I have only heard good things so far about European Discovery but it seams so rushed. Does anyone have some good feedback that may help with the decision??
  • 25 Mar 2010 Tara said

Default_avatar

I don’t really have a review about the trips, but had the same problem in making a decision. I decided that I would do the European Encounter because you have more days and tend to spend 2 nights in the cities that I really want to explore. For me that works, also I’m able to get the time off of work, so that helped make the decision as well!!! Will be traveling in August!!! Can’t wait! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 16 Apr 2010 Evan said

Evan

hey thank you both for the feedback i did go with the Encounter Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Tara I am going in June so well just miss each other, if i have some good advice when i get back ill make sure to shoot it your way… Travelguy i know we stay in some of the same hotels any advice in terms of what to watch out for lol??

• 13 Jun 2010 Tara said

Default_avatar

Hi Explorer 1188191,

I am going on the European Encounter leaving London on the 11th of August. I fly out on the 6th of August to visit some family in England and then head into London on the 10th to be there to do a little siteseeing and meet up with the tour group. It is less than two months away now and am so excited!!!! There will be so much to see and do, I’m glad many times we will be spending two days in most places!!!

Hope you decide to join us, we have a discussion going on in the European Encounter forum for august 11/2010.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion