Community_discussions_small  

Question

Europe June 2014 – Who's down?

30 Dec 2013 lauriearmet asked

lauriearmet

Hey people of Contiki,

I'm going on the 21 day European Experience tour starting in London! Is there anyone else who's doing that tour, hopefully booked for take off on June 8th? Would be nice to make friends so there's familiar faces upon arrival! Message me, lets chat!

• 2 Jan 2014 cherie said

cherie

You should make a fb group and post the link in your meet up :)

• 3 Jan 2014 Mercedesas said

Default_avatar

great, solo travel?

• 5 Jan 2014 Emily said

Emily

I’m looking at June 8th departure of European escapade from London !

• 5 Jan 2014 lauriearmet said

lauriearmet

Hi Emily, I just followed you! Have you booked the trip yet? Feel free to add me on Facebook if you do –-— > Laurie Armet :)

• 6 Jan 2014 Emily said

Emily

No I’m waiting on my sister to decide if she’s going to come or not and if she is we can’t go on the 8th :( ill let you know if I book it though! :)

• 21 Feb 2014 Krystin said

Krystin

Hey I am looking to book my flight tomorrow! Any advice? Not quite sure what time I should be arriving in London, thanks!

• 21 Feb 2014 lauriearmet said

lauriearmet

I did mine through a family friend at Travel centre all through email which was easy and convenient. I gave her my itinerary and she booked direct flights based on that! It was really easy and really simple and I just had to pay for the flights and not the Travel Centre employee for her services! I would try doing something like that because they would know more about getting you direct flights. I found when I searched for flights myself there were layovers all over the places (ew)

I arranged for my flight to arrive in London I think at noon or in the early afternoon just so I have time to stumble through London to the Contiki hotel (wherever that happens to be) before dinner (is that when we should be arriving?) If you’re interested in trying the Travel Centre I can give you the girls email through Facebook!

I can’t believe all this is happening in a short three months! Can’t wait!!!!

Krystin

Great thanks so much! I am working with a travel agent currently so hopefully she will be able to set me up with something similar, I think I will we arriving in London around 9am on the 8th so Facebook message me and maybe we can set up some plans :) cant wait!

• 21 Feb 2014 lauriearmet said

lauriearmet

Awesome! Sounds good, I will definitely take you up on that. I lied, hahaha. I just checked and I’m actually arriving at 7:50 AM so I’ll see ya bright and early, wheeeee!! :D

Krystin

Ah yay! Sounds perfect :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.