Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Ski Austria 19th February

2 Dec 2010 Explorer1220918 said

Default_avatar
Hi Guys
I'm Natalie, 25 from Sydney. Anyone doing the 19th of Feb departure? I did the 1 week snowboard trip last christmas - it was epic! So i've just booked 2 weeks : )
  • 4 Dec 2010 Explorer1216759 said

Default_avatar

I am doing the 28th Jan departure till the 5th Feb. So looking forward to it.

First Contiki, so should be epic

• 27 Dec 2010 Explorer1223679 said

Default_avatar

Heya are you getting the coach there or is it make your own way? Im also from NZ, living in UK at moment but want to do something fun with this Winter! I will probably get the contiki bus there just not so keen on the 16 hours and trying to sleep on a bus..

• 30 Dec 2010 Explorer1220918 said

Default_avatar

Hey I’ve booked flights from Sydney – Munich then from Munich to London after the tour. I’m planning to get the train from Munich to Hoffy. I took the bus last year but we got stuck on the ferry during the snow storm so our 21 hour bus trip ended up being 32 hours. The bus is fun though, good way to meet people before the tour so don’t let the long road trip put you off. If you can get a cheap flight then I reakon flying is the way to go and if your flight arrives around the same time we can train together. Hope that helps : )

• 18 Jan 2011 Jason said

Default_avatar

Hey Natile,

What is the skiing like there, is it really worth it, I am looking at booking it.

Jason from Canada

• 18 Jan 2011 Jason said

Default_avatar

Hey Natile,

What are the conditions like there, is it really worth it, I am looking at booking it.

Jason from Canada

• 19 Jan 2011 Explorer1220918 said

Default_avatar

Hey Jason

It’s amazing! Most snow falls during Jan and Feb so there is heaps of fresh powder.I’m an intermediate and there are around 50 intermediate runs alone, so lots of terrain to explore. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 20 Jan 2011 Jason said

Default_avatar

Hey,

That is exactly what I wanted to hear, i am not advanced but I will be going to the top of the mountian and taking the whole hill in, and I have no doubt that it is heaps of fun…heaps heaps heaps…I love that word, (i am canadian)

• 20 Jan 2011 Explorer1220918 said

Default_avatar

Sweet! Are you catching the bus or flying?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion