Community_discussions_small  

Comment

September 15th to 28th

15 Jan 2007 Darryl_Turner said

Default_avatar
Hey everyone,

I am heading out on the Eastern Road September 15th to the 28th. It is amasing. I am hoping to find some travellers going on the same tour.
Also if you are going on the same tour I am looking for someone to come to Kutna Hora just west of Prague on the second day we are in Prague instead of going to the Jewish Ghetto (you'll see those in Poland, for sure). If you are interested let me know, if you don't know why I want to go to Kutna Hora, go on google.com and type in "Sedlec Ossuary" it is very interesting.
  • 16 Jan 2007 jules melrose said

Default_avatar

Hey,

I’m thinking of going on this tour! I’m really interested in Prague! I just watched a Rick Steve’s travel video on Eastern Europe, and I fell in love. He visited this Sedlec Ossuary you speak of. I would definitely like to see it if I go on this tour!

Later,
    Jules

• 17 Jan 2007 Darryl_Turner said

Default_avatar

Thats awesome, I hope you do come. I think that this is one trip that you have to do now before Eastern Europe becomes a huge tourist place and becomes too commercialized. As per the people on my last trip they said that it has already started to become more commercialized so if you were to go now is the time. Well, if you want to talk more you can just write back on here or here is my e-mail: Tank_Vinyard@msn.com.
    Hope to hear from you Jules

• 23 Jul 2007 Jennifer said

Default_avatar

Hi Guys,

My name is Jenn, I have also just booked this tour (eastern roads Sept 15-28)!! If anyone would like to chat before hand, here is my email address: jenn_s17@hotmail.com.

Jennifer from Toronto Canada

• 31 Jul 2007 said

Default_avatar

Hello all,
    I just booked these tour dates and will be flying into Berlin via Amsterdam on 9/16/07 This will be my 3rd Contiki tour and I am really looking forward to it. Hope to talk to more Eastern Road travelers before the departure date.

• 13 Aug 2007 JUC33 SAM said

Default_avatar

me and my mate are also coming on this tour – it will be our second contiki

msn us

samuel_ehren_wendt@hotmail.com
    itswade@hotmail.com

• 19 Aug 2007 technopoet said

Default_avatar

Hello Everyone! I just signed up for the Sept 15th Tour. It will be my first Contiki experience and I’m really looking forward to it.

I can be reached at jjhalko@hotmail.com

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion