Community_discussions_small  

Comment

My blog

14 Jan 2008 calabreseboy said

Default_avatar
My blog at my myspace page - http://blog.myspace.com/gaetano_ih8stds - has every city I did (Euro Whirl) as well as an opinion on Contiki and what to do and not to do.

Enjoy.
  • 14 Jan 2008 Taye said

Taye

hahaha this blog is wonderful! it is helping my perspective of the places i am going to. Its alos making me sad you’re not on my trip, you sound hilarious!

Thanks!

• 15 Jan 2008 calabreseboy said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone! Thanks! I hope you all enjoy it! Now that I read back on it, I see how I’ve gone into a little too much detail in some cases, so please don’t judge hahaha believe me, I’ve left that party side of me in Europe…OK well maybe not, but I’m not that bad!

• 10 Feb 2008 Pauls said

Default_avatar

Haha this is great……… I’m leaving on the 1st of June !! Will be in Calabria for 5 days after my tour visiting family sounds like I’ll be bored, was expecting that food was a big part of it , cant wait to go but not looking forward to the few extra kilos I’ll bring home :?

• 11 Feb 2008 Kayleigh L Degraw said

Kayleigh L Degraw

how come i con’t get to it?

• 11 Feb 2008 Kayleigh L Degraw said

Kayleigh L Degraw

oops nevermind Frowner<!--graemlin::(-->

• 15 Feb 2008 ptooma said

Default_avatar

Every tour is different. Some tours are better than others and for the price Contiki is not going to be 5 stars. Personalities and group chemistry will be different on every tour. You may get along very well or absolutely hate your group. Personally, I enjoyed Venice alot and it didn’t stink at all, but wasn’t too crazy about Florence – it needed a good scrubbing and all the buildings looked like they were caked in pollution. But as I said, form your own opinion, then come back and write your own review.

- Vic

• 17 Feb 2008 msznumeroUNO said

msznumeroUNO

i love how someone can point their views and everyone loves it haha

however .. i am Calabrese myself and i would never have thought it would be as described, i have heard that calabrese are a bit pshycho .. (my grandmother keeps reminding me about my grandfather lol)

but some things just have to be experienced to be belived i guess.

thanks for your details on ur experience, inm off to do the Ultimate European in August, can’t wait!!!

• 18 Feb 2008 msznumeroUNO said

msznumeroUNO

haha thats funny, thats probably so true though hahaha!!!

Praha, how many different languges can you speak?

• 27 May 2010 Explorer1184760 said

Default_avatar

This is the BEST blog ive read on any contiki trip!! I wish this guy was on my tour this summer.. guaranteed great time.. I laughed the whole way thru!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.