Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Aug. 29-Sept 9 Eastern Road

7 Jul 2009 kickchick22 said

Default_avatar
anyone else doing this one? i'm flying in a day early to berlin. looking for others that would want to meet up early! stoked to finally see eastern europe!
april from hawaii
  • 1 Aug 2009 Explorer1145507 said

Default_avatar

hi, I am thinking about going to this tour on those dates.. once I book I let you know.. I thnk I will be there one day before as well.. so catch ya soon Vero

• 19 Dec 2009 KathA said

Default_avatar

Hi, I’m Kathryn from Canada – I just booked for this tour and will also be in Berlin a day ahead of time as I’m doing the Russia and Scandanvia tour first and then taking their optional bus transfer back to Berlin (so I arrive sometime on Aug 27). My guess is the group then doesn’t meet until evening of Aug 28 so should be time to look around Berlin – I’d defnitely love to meet up with any others there early to see the sites!

• 28 Jun 2010 Eddie J said

Eddie J

Hi Gang,

I’ll see you on this trip. I’m still working out the details on when I’m arriving but if I get in early I’ll let you know. I’m probably going to travel to Munich when the tour ends…not sure if anyone will be doing anymore traveling in Germany.

Eddie

• 31 Jul 2010 robertom87 said

robertom87

Hey guys,

I just booked this trip last week. My name’s Roberto from Canada as well. I arrive the 28th and I’ll be travelling to Copenhagen and Amsterdam after the tour.

I’m really looking forward to this tour, it should be great!

See you guys soon

Roberto

• 26 Aug 2010 Eddie J said

Eddie J

hi april,

i got in a couple days early. let me know when you get here. If you want to go exploring before the tour starts, ask the front desk for me. my name is Edward (Eddie) Jimenez. hopefully the front desk can give you my room number/phone. also, it is cooler out here and raining…be sure to bring some rain clothes.

have a safe trip

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.