Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Mexico Grande - Jan 15th, 2011

9 Aug 2010 Tinks said

Default_avatar
Hey,

Just wondering if anyone is considering doing this tour? Thinking Mexico could be the perfect place to finish off my round the world trip...
Anyone keen?
  • 23 Aug 2010 DanaFitz said

DanaFitz

I just put down a deposit for this trip Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 21 Sep 2010 Kirk said

Default_avatar

Yeah I am thinking of doing this tour. The only reason i haven’t booked is that it is because it is not a definite departure yet and i am not too keen on booking flights and being left without a tour. Not sure what happens if the tour does not go ahead.

Tinks. are you doing the grand southern on the 16th of dec i saw you on that forum. Im doing that tour if you are on it.

• 3 Oct 2010 e-mac said

Default_avatar

Anyone booked yet?
    Im currently about 85% sure i want to do this tour. just looking at flights and accomm atm from Melbourne.

• 24 Oct 2010 Robyn said

Default_avatar

Ive made a deposit for the first part of this trip which is the MexFiesta (assume i go on the MexGrande until it leaves mexico city). Fingers crossed its a definate departure! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 25 Oct 2010 e-mac said

Default_avatar

Booked and paid for most of it Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 3 Nov 2010 Explorer1215615 said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone, I’ve made a booking and paid for it too, but just for the first part, the MexFiesta part. Doing it as the end of my holiday in Central America Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 4 Nov 2010 e-mac said

Default_avatar

Paid and confirmed.

Quite excited Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.