Community_discussions_small  

Question

Alone traveller from July 30 - August 10, Anyone?

8 May 2008 yam asked

Default_avatar
Looking for people travelling from July 30 to August 10. I am considering booking this trip soon. I will travelling alone from Montreal (Canada) and I'm a little bit affraid. It will be my first time on Contiki tour. I would like to meet people from this tour before I leave. Is Anyone going?
  • 9 May 2008 Steve-o said

Steve-o

Do you mean the Horizon tour that is leaving London on the 1st August? Finishing on the 10th?

• 9 May 2008 yam said

Default_avatar

No it’s the horizon tour who leave August 30th (an agent said it was available). I think it’s the Magic tour who leave the 1st August.

Steve-o

There is an horizon tour leaving on the 1st August, i am going on it, there is another discussion topic about that trip, there are 4 of us on it so far.

• 9 May 2008 yam said

Default_avatar

Ok i think it not the same tour. Because with Contiki Canada they have a tour from July 30 – August 10. I will check…

Steve-o

If you are travelling from Canada then they might say it starts on the 30th July because they are allowing travel times to England?? I dont know, but on the Horizon page it doesnt say about a trip on the 30th.

• 10 May 2008 Steve-o said

Steve-o

Have you booked the tour yet?? come join our other discussion, its called Horizon Tour 1st August, there are a few of us on there already.

• 10 May 2008 yam said

Default_avatar

No I don’t have booked yet. If i don’t change my mind it will be soon. I will chek the other discussion for this tour.

Thanks

• 15 May 2008 Explorer1100003 said

Default_avatar

I am considering this tour and would be travelling solo as well from Toronto, Ontario. I was supposed to be going with a couple of friends, who all can not make it anymore.

It would be my first trip to Europe and with Contiki.

Yam, did you book?

Just curious, how old others are on this tour? and whether there are any other solo travellers?

Lex, Female, 27, Peterborough, ONT, Canada.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.