Community_discussions_small  

Question

Starting Sydney December 28th 2008 anyone?

21 Sep 2008 Explorer1106394 asked

Default_avatar
Hi, I am booked onto the Aussie Explorer, it has just been confirmed as running also.

So who else is starting off in Sydney that date from whichever tour?

Carl
25 from the UK
  • 30 Sep 2008 kristyna said

Default_avatar

i’m going on the aussie explorer tour starting in sydney on the 28th of december.

kristyna from vancouver, canada

• 3 Oct 2008 Matt Robson said

Default_avatar

I have been looking at booking this trip or possibly the January 25th one. This trip is guaranteed, I am surprised only two people have posted. Anyone else going on this trip?

Matt

• 3 Oct 2008 Matt Robson said

Default_avatar

I will probably be flying out of Vancouver also when I actually book this. What day are you flying out on? Did you book your flight through Contiki?

• 6 Oct 2008 kristyna said

Default_avatar

i will be flying out of van on december 23rd and yes i booked it through contiki. im travelling alone and have a hotel in sydney for the first 3 days before the tour

• 8 Nov 2008 Explorer1106394 said

Default_avatar

I don’t get into Sydney until the night before as I working up until Xmas eve and wanted to be home on the 25th. Matt, are you from Vancouver too?
    What are we all looking forward to the most? Have either of you been on a Contiki tour before?

• 12 Nov 2008 kristyna said

Default_avatar

never been on a contiki before but have heard nothing but good things. im looking forward to the sunshine for one as it will most likely be snowing here when i leave. other than that meeting people and just having fun

• 30 Nov 2008 Naman_Canada said

Default_avatar

Hey Everyone

I am Naman from Canada and I am booked on the Dec 28 Beaches and Reefs Tou. Just trying to rest up as I am really excited about it. I have been on Contiki before a few times so we I am really geared up for this one, I have actually been on 2 tours already this year which were great.

I am pretty much ready to go full tilt for the entire trip trying to have fun every night while seeing and doing everything during the days. I probably will have to sleep a week straight when I get back to recover though!

I arrive Dec 19th in Sydney, not sure where I am staying yet. If you are on Facebook, the last 2 tours everyone became Facebook friends after the trip and shared a million pictures and video,

I started a Facebook Group for our tour below. This tour is one bus with all the people from Beaches and Reefs, Reefs and Rain Forests and Aussie Explorer so I am posting in all 3 forums.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/create.php?success=1&cus….php?gid=54100172256

Less than four week now!

Cheers

Naman

• 30 Nov 2008 MikeyJ. said

MikeyJ.

Hey everyone! I’m Mike from L.A. I will be joining you on this tour from Sydney to Cairns (I’m with the Beaches and Reefs group). Like the rest of you, I am arriving in Sydney a couple days early; Friday, December 26th to be exact. It would be great to catch up with a few tour mates before the tour starts. If anyone is interested let me know.

See you all in a few weeks!

• 21 Dec 2008 Louise said

Default_avatar

Hey, i’m all booked to go on the Aussie Explorer starting January 25th, booked myself into the travellodge for the night before to save any rushing! hehe I’m in Australia at the moment visiting family but i’m from England.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.