Community_discussions_small  

Comment

FAQ about luggage - help!

14 May 2008 sehohner said

sehohner
If theres any contiki tour managers or staff out there, I was wondering if you could help me with my problem. I know you've probably heard this a thousand times but oh well. I read in my tour book that you are only allowed your main peice of luggage and one small carry on to start with. I was under the impression that we were allowed to have our main peice, a small carry on and also a small purse/day bag. Could anyone clarify this for me? I know you'v probably answered this question a million times...sorry!
  • 14 May 2008 PinaI said

PinaI

Your carry on should really be the bag you take on and off the bus each day. You can leave another SMALL bag on there if you need to, ie: with a jacket in it or the like, but it’s not really like a plane where you can store fairly large bags in the overhead compartments because on the bus they are MUCH MUCH smaller!

If I were you I would just go with your suitcase and one bag for the bus.

• 22 May 2008 PinaI said

PinaI

I dont remember the buses being dramatically different nor the overhead compartments.

I kept my day bag on top of both buses and it was a tight fit on both buses!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.