Community_discussions_small  

Question

London before Oktoberfest?

30 Mar 2008 kim asked

kim
hi, will anybody be in london anytime leading up to oktoberfest 7 day trip? I'll be working in london for most of the summer and would like to get to know ppl before the trip as i'm going solo
...oh the beer! all that beer! too bad i'm only little and i'm on the floor after a single stein Frowner ....oh, and i'm from melb
  • 29 Apr 2008 Renee291085 said

Default_avatar

Hi Kim! I’ll be in London before the 7 day oktoberfest, only arriving on the 16th sep though. I’ll be alone on my first trip overseas :S so it would be great to make a friend quick in a strange country Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 30 Apr 2008 captain flintoff said

Default_avatar

hi guys im up in manchester coz im english anyway but the thought of contiki and oktoberfest is too much to turn down. Give me a shout if you fancy pre tour drinkies!!

• 9 May 2008 Dougie said

Default_avatar

hey guys!!!

im getting back in to london after the european horizon contiki on the 15th september!!
    we are spending a few days in london and then heading to munich for 7 days!!!
    would love to catch up if your going to be there and get the party started a few days earlier!!!

ill leave my email if any of you are keen for a chat!

Douglas@caddyindustrial.com.au
    or
    Dougy171987@yahoo.com.au

it would be good to be able to get to know some people before we go…be able to recognise some friendly faces in our drunken state!!

hope to hear from you

Dougie

• 11 May 2008 Erin said

Erin

hey hey
    im also heading out from ireland to head to oktoberfest
    where abouts in ireland you heading out from?
    im doing the 5 day tour! gahh cant wait.

• 8 Jul 2008 KristineAussieChik said

KristineAussieChik

Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->hi guys!!! I will be goin to Oktoberfest and am keen to go to London for a couple of days before hand. Wot dates are everyone goin? I’m from Perth, WA

• 15 Jul 2008 5assy_v said

5assy_v

Hey guys, also booked for the 7 day oktoberfest trip! 22 f from Newcastle NSW Oz. Serisously cant wait. Landing in London 8th August before winging some travelling, doing the 18day European Whirl 24th Aug-11th September then back to London for a week before heading to Munich. Would love to chat with you guys. email/msn is 5assy_v@live.com.au and www.myspace.com/5assy_v feel free to get in contact ; )

• 13 Aug 2008 Shankar said

Shankar

Hey there, Im 26 Kiwi bloke being living in the Gold Coast for the Last 2 years.
    I arrive in London on the 11th of September and then head to Oktoberfest or the 7 day tour 18th to 24th.
    Looking for some mates as im travelling alone, and especially before hand if your in London like me, me good to meet up with some people for the trip.
    Got Myspace and Face book so add me , but tell me why you are Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    Name is: Shankar Byars

• 21 Jun 2009 Beck in Oz said

Default_avatar

Im doing the 7 day Oktoberfest and will be travelling Ireland, Scotland and England in the month leading up… if you wana catch up in any of those places for a beer before hand email me: ramoroney@optusnet.com.au

• 25 Jun 2009 Reece said

Reece

Hello
    Just Booked my solo Trip to oktoberfest ill be in London from the 14th and 3 days after tour like others here if you wanna have a Beer look around london do stuff add me to MSN schmitty41@hotmail.com OR Facebook Reece Schmidt CHEERS!

• 7 Jul 2009 crayola565 said

crayola565

Hello all,

I just booked this trip I am going to be arriving in London on the 17th. I have never done anything like this before and I’m traveling alone from the US. I hope to meet alot of new people and have a great time. I’m so excited! If you are arriving on the 17th and want to meet up before the bus leaves for Munich Let me know!
    - Elena

• 23 Jul 2009 claire said

claire

hey all
    i just booked to go on the 7 day oktoberfest, would, i arrive in london on the 17th, travelling alone so would be awesome to meet up for drinks b4 hand? ohh im from perth
    claire

• 4 Aug 2009 Explorer1145940 said

Default_avatar

Hey, I live in Plymouth but will be in London for a week on Sat and i’m up there quite a bit most other weekends, A couple of friends and I are on the 7 day from the 17th so if you are in London any time before then drop me a line…probably easiest on Facebook(Dylan Mingard) If not I’ll be ssing you through the bottom of a stein

• 5 Feb 2010 Mickey T said

Default_avatar

hey i will be in london like two days before the tour so i will be hitting the drinks hard in lead up to the tour with my mates and girlfriend. so if any one needs some friends just give me a holla or email or msn mic_tay@hotmail.com

• 15 Feb 2010 Brendo said

Brendo

Hi All, 24 m from Sydney – I’ll be in London for about 4 or 5 days before the 7 day oktoberfest. Am travelling solo so would be keen to meet up with any/all for a drink before hand…

add me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/brendo

• 17 Mar 2010 Brendo said

Brendo

yeah, looks like a few of us will be in london before the tour – Don’t know much about london other than what I’ve read on here. Meeting up for a drink sounds like a good idea – do you/anyone have facebook?

• 29 Mar 2010 Dave Cave said

Dave Cave

Haha! well May as well represent Canada here! So many bloody aussies Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->
    Just waiting for word from a few friends if they are also coming but i will be booking for sure! Missed out last year =(

Will be living in the UK so will be back in London a few days before the tour so more than up for meeting people before hand!

Can either email the_wandering_canuck@hotmail.com add me to msn kaveman_16@hotmail.com

• 29 Mar 2010 Dave Cave said

Dave Cave

Oh and have been in and out of London and have lived there abit so if anyone needs help with getting around just let me know!

• 26 Apr 2010 Anna said

Default_avatar

Hiya, I’ll be in London for about a week before we leave for Oktoberfest.
    Anyone keen to meet up or hang out can add my msn enjoy_your_stay@hotmail.com

• 10 May 2010 kendraa said

Default_avatar

Hey, I’m arriving in London Sept 15, travelling solo, keen to make some friends before oktoberfest and do some sightseeing etc !!
    22 from NZ
    message me if anyones keen!
    Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Kendra

• 7 Jul 2010 Surfer84 said

Default_avatar

Hey peeps, hitting up the seven day touching down in london on the 8th for a couple of days then up till scotland b4 a look b4 we get on the bus, coming from perth so if you wanna catch up for drinks is oz b4 or over there hit me up, or add me on facebook grant_loves_stuff@hotmail.com
    peaceSmiler<!--graemlin::)-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion