Community_discussions_small  

Comment

August/September 2008

24 Oct 2007 Pinkstar_laura said

Default_avatar
Hi All!

I've decided August/September 2008 is the best time for me to travel. Im travelling by myself hoping to meet some new people, if any one else is thinking about these dates, it would be rad to say hi

Laura Big Grin
  • 29 Nov 2007 Bradford12 said

Default_avatar

I am looking at the Aug timeframe myself and more then likely traveling by myself as well. I think that’s the best way to do it. It’s early but I am looking at the Aug 9th guaranteed departure one.

• 29 Dec 2007 Alli said

Alli

Hi there!!

I am booked for departure on 25 August 2008. Going by myself and this is the first time doing a tour or going to Europe. I am from Darwin Australia and 25 years old. If anyone else is going on this tour let me know!
    Alli Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 29 Dec 2007 brittany- 1986 said

Default_avatar

hey im not on ur tour im doing a differnt one just wondering when u are arriving into london???

quote:
    Originally posted by Bradford12:
    I am looking at the Aug timeframe myself and more then likely traveling by myself as well. I think that’s the best way to do it. It’s early but I am looking at the Aug 9th guaranteed departure one.

• 30 Dec 2007 Alli said

Alli

Hi Brittany,

I will be getting into London on 22 August. What tour will you be doing?

Alli

• 1 Jan 2008 Pinkstar_laura said

Default_avatar

I am now booked on the european vistas tour departing London 29th August returning the 19th September. Is anyone else booked on this tour?

• 4 Jan 2008 cherry_elle said

Default_avatar

I’m hoping to go on the tour around August/September-ish with either my sister or a friend. I would never get away with going alone. I have a overprotective family and it really doesn’t matter if your 18 or 45. lol Anyways… if anyone wants to chat and make plans to be tour buddies, I’m all for it. My name is Cheryl and I’m 19, but will be 20 around the time of the tour.

• 4 Jan 2008 Revs1 said

Default_avatar

Cherry_elle,

I hear you about the protective family, I am a 26 year old male and don’t have any friends that can go for various reasons and my fam is a little worried about me going solo ha. It’s kinda funny but it’s all good. I’m looking at going on the Aug 9th tour. I’m kinda hoping somebody I have talked to before is going on this tour…

• 5 Jan 2008 cherry_elle said

Default_avatar

Yeah… I might have to go in early August considering a lot of the people who might be going with me will be starting college in late August/Early September as much as I want to be on the tour during my birthday. September 2. I’m going though… even if I can’t find anyone to go. My family will be mad at me, but I will be living my life. Now all I gotta do is save the money. I added up the potential cost last night and it’ll take a ton of of work to save it up.

• 5 Jan 2008 Revs1 said

Default_avatar

The money is def no joke. I went on the Greek Island Hopping Contiki tour last year and all I can say is that it’s worth every penny. I hear nothing but good things about this tour and am especially looking forward to nights out in Prague and the French Rivera. Anybody else looking at the Aug 9th Gar.Dep. tour?

• 7 Jan 2008 Explorer1085148 said

Default_avatar

Hi all,

My girlfriend and i are booked in to be starting the trip on August the 25th. Both are from sydney and are 21. I will be starting up a facebook group for this trip so we can all get to know each other before hand. my name is Jordan and my girlfriends name is Katie.

Look foward to seeing you all there.

Cheers Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 8 Jan 2008 Garth1987 said

Default_avatar

Hi All,

I will be going on the August 4th 08 Vista trip. I am 20 and going alone looking forward to a fantastic trip!

Is anyone else planning to go on this trip?

• 8 Jan 2008 Revs1 said

Default_avatar

Garth,

You couldn’t hold out until the following trip, ha just kidding.

Explorer,

The Facebook thing is a good idea, how many people do you really expect to meet on your tour before you leave though?

I know on my last tour I only meet one on these boards.

• 8 Jan 2008 Explorer1085148 said

Default_avatar

Well i have a mate that left on christmas and he had 10 people on the group before they left. So i think its a good idea…

Cool<!--graemlin::cool:-->The group is called “Contiki European Vista August 25th 2008” on facebook.

• 29 Jan 2008 Roxy83 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys

I am doing the August 25th tour. Can’t wait! First time traveller and going alone so anyone who is going on this trip feel free to drop me a line.

The facebook group is an awesome idea! Since we still have about 7 months before we go, we should get a fair about of people to join.

I might actually put the group name in my signature on here if ya don’t mind!

• 7 Mar 2008 Troy19792008 said

Troy19792008

My brother and me will be on the 25th Aug Tour.

We will both be 29 by then.

We are from Wollongong

• 15 Mar 2008 Alli said

Alli

Is this your first time to Europe?

I can’t wait… still awhile to go though. Are you guys getting in to London a few days before the tour begins?

• 15 Mar 2008 Blondie555 said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone my friend and I are just in the middle of planning our trip …we’re lookin at the Jul 31 or Aug 2 departure. We’re both single, female, I’m 27 and she’s 31!

• 18 Mar 2008 brittany- 1986 said

Default_avatar

hey guys so wish i had booked this tour as u acually have ppl on urs unlike mine im the only one ive found so far haha. so im in london 25-31st august if any one wants to hang out and sightsee check out some night life too keen to see as much as possible im traveliing alone!! any one stayig in the generator hostel?? oh im 21 from melb too!!

• 24 Mar 2008 Troy19792008 said

Troy19792008
    quote:
    Originally posted by Alli:
    Is this your first time to Europe?

I can’t wait… still awhile to go though. Are you guys getting in to London a few days before the tour begins?

yeah we will be in London for about a week first

where are you from?

• 26 Mar 2008 Jennifer~TO said

Jennifer~TO

Hey guys, I’m just in the process of booking my trip. (Its a long process because I am doing 5 days in London before hand and 5 days in Paris at the end) I am going on the Aug 9th trip. I’m a 25 year old female from Toronto Canada. This is not my first time to Europe but it will be my first time traveling solo. But I have heard that the majority of the people on these trips are traveling alone so I’m not too worried. I’m just hoping for a good group of people who want to have a great time!! This will be an awesome trip!! Anyone planning to do the paragliding?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion