Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Travelling solo

28 Oct 2009 JenniferEl said

Default_avatar
Hey my name is Jen I'm 21 and from Australia. I'm planning on going to Europe around next April/May 2010 and was seeing if anyone else was going on a contiki tour around then too? It'll be my first time to Europe so I'm heaps excited but kinda scared too haha.
Thanks
  • 28 Oct 2009 Celeste said

Celeste

Hey
    im celeste. Im 20. im going on the london to athens plus greek island hopping tour in june/july by myself. do u have any idea what tour you want to do?

• 31 Oct 2009 kilted_bonnie_lass said

Default_avatar

Hi Jennifer
    I am goin on The Great Britian and Ireland tour May 12th – May 29th and then going on the European Discovery June 8th – June 21st.
    Shawna

• 3 Nov 2009 reeshee01 said

reeshee01

hi jen
    i’m sheree, 21, from brisbane. i’m doing the panorama on the 3rd may. it’s my first time in europe too, also travelling solo. what tours are you looking at doing?

• 4 Nov 2009 chop0007 said

Default_avatar

hi jen
    i’m bruce 21 from victoria and im going on the ultimate european with egypt optionSmiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 6 Nov 2009 Breeziegirl81 said

Breeziegirl81

hey Jen
    Im breeze from brissie doing the same as Bruce europe with egypt on my own – it is nerve racking but exciting to i did usa a few years ago and had a fab time!!!

• 9 Nov 2009 Chelle said

Default_avatar

Hi Jen
    I’m Michelle, 27, from Geelong i am doing the European Vista departing London 8th May 2010

• 10 Nov 2009 Courtz & Az said

Default_avatar

Hi Jennifer Were from melbourne. Heading to london 1st April visiting Berlin then back to leave for “European Encounter” on the 16th April.After the tour we will finish in paris and head to amsterdam till the 10th may.. Happy to meet up if ya want aussies to hang out with lol is a bit daunting this is our first trip out of aus to!

• 10 Nov 2009 Explorer1153987 said

Default_avatar

Hey Jen
    Im Brendan. Im doing the London to Athens plus greek island hopping at the beginning of June. The group im travelling with will be ages 20-25.
    It’s going to be our first time overseas as well.
    What tour were you thinking of doing?

• 15 Nov 2009 Tegan said

Tegan

Hey I’m 20 and doing London to Athens with Greek island hopping in May. Have you made any decisions yet???

• 15 Nov 2009 Cate said

Cate

Hey!
    I’m travelling solo as well, doing the Road to Athens with the 3 day Greek Island cruise leaving on may 2. I’m from Regina, Canada.

• 16 Nov 2009 Rachel E said

Default_avatar

Hi I’m from the Gold Coast in Aus, also going it alone on the European Escapade departing 22 Aug.. Can’t wait would love to hear from others doing the same

• 17 Nov 2009 Swing Life Away said

Default_avatar

I’m doing the European Whirl in June/July.
    I’m 21 from the Sunshine Coast, also travelling solo.

• 18 Nov 2009 Dara Bee said

Default_avatar

Heya,

21 and going solo. Will be in London as of the 25th April to do the Great Britain and Ireland beg. 30th April til 16th May. Then Road to Rome, 18th May.

• 18 Nov 2009 lizzie said

lizzie

hi
    I’m Liz 21 from sydney Aus, I’m doing the 46 Day camping europe leaving the 8th June, will be arriving in London on the 1st if anyone else is traveling solo in London at this time let me know. This is also my first solo trip overseas and my first time to Europe

• 4 Dec 2009 manD said

Default_avatar

hey everyone, my name is Amanda from Canada. Im going on the mediterranean trail May 11 2010, travelling solo…first time to europe since i was 12 and im going solo! anyone else goin on or have been on this tour, i’d love to hear from you Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 9 Dec 2009 OzzieDrifta said

Default_avatar

Hey, I’m James. Heading to London on 6th Jan then to scotland for a week or so, after that my sister has a surprise trip for me till the 23rd. Got a couple of tours in mind for after that, but I would like to get up to Sweden/Finland/Norway around late Feb. Anyone recommend a good trip including Northern Lights, Skiing and Dogsledding. I’m travelling solo too so if your around there at that time let me know. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 15 Dec 2009 Danki said

Danki

Hi Jen

I’m 21 and live in Broome, I’m going on Mykonos and Island Cruising on 31st May with my friend (21 Perth), then she’s doing a Europe one solo after

• 8 Jan 2010 Candypop_Peach said

Default_avatar

Hi All
    My names Emma, I’m from Perth, 19 yo.
    I’m planning to do a Europe tour around May, havent pick one yet.
    I’ll be travelling solo and have never been overseas.

• 12 Jan 2010 Emz86 said

Emz86

Hey Emma

I’m 23 and I’m in exactly the same boat as you. Iv’e never been out of australia before and it’s my first time travelling solo.

I’m doing the european explorer plus greek island cruising departing on the 23rd may. Do you have any idea what type of tour you want to do?

• 12 Jan 2010 Candypop_Peach said

Default_avatar

Hey,

I’m looking into doing a concept tour and probally one of the ones that includes Corfu (which is only 4 tours)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.