Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Travelling solo

28 Oct 2009 JenniferEl said

Default_avatar
Hey my name is Jen I'm 21 and from Australia. I'm planning on going to Europe around next April/May 2010 and was seeing if anyone else was going on a contiki tour around then too? It'll be my first time to Europe so I'm heaps excited but kinda scared too haha.
Thanks
  • 12 Jan 2010 Emz86 said

Emz86

I’m not 100% sure but i think the european explorer has 4 nights in corfu. It just depends on how long u want to be on the tour for. The european explorer goes for 33 days.

• 12 Jan 2010 Candypop_Peach said

Default_avatar

I think I looked at it and it didnt but I worked out that they have a 4 day contiki for Corfu that isnt very expensive, so I could do a tour that didnt include Corfu and then do the short one too.
    Either way it seems I can go to Corfu, so there’s options Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    basically I like the activities they were offering at Corfu and thats the reason I want to go lol

• 12 Jan 2010 c.dot said

Default_avatar

Emz86 my name is Chloe and I’m from Canada. i’m going with my Best friend Paula on the European Panorama around the middle of may and we’re both 19! My2 older sisters did this tour around the same time and said it was a really good time- not too busy, perfect weather and you get to go to so many sweet places.

• 1 Feb 2010 Emma B said

Emma B

hey!
    Im travelling alone doing london paris amsterdam May 14!!

• 2 Feb 2010 Explorer1167636 said

Default_avatar

Hi, I’m Kate from Canberra Aus, I’m 22 and doing Great britain and Ireland tour 16 days on 2/7/10 and European Adventurer 20/7/10. Am going solo, any one else doing the same tours??

• 2 Feb 2010 Faeezy! said

Faeezy!

Hi, I’m Faeeza from Melbourne and am 28, I’m doing the European whirl 24June- 11July. I’m doing it solo too so am excited but hell nervous as its my 1st time in Europe! Whatever tour you choose I hope you have a blast… Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 3 Feb 2010 bleed.the.mannequin said

bleed.the.mannequin

I’m Fiona and I’m 19. Im doign the Contiki tour for teh first time with the Eastern Road April 30-May 12. Im going to Amsterdam on my own a couple of days before my Contiki tour starts.

• 20 Feb 2010 Elise said

Default_avatar

Hey,

I’m booked on the European Highlights June 16, Travelling solo for the first time.

Heaps excited.

• 23 Feb 2010 LadiJai said

LadiJai

I’m going solo also.. Spotlight on Greece June 6th!

• 24 Feb 2010 California1985 said

Default_avatar

come with me on Euro Adventurer June 8th!, or become my traveling friend and we can plan a trip in the future. All the friends i have in California seem to like it here, and never go anywhere. You can add me on facebook at RaymondDishen@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon!

• 26 Feb 2010 eastcoastcanadian said

eastcoastcanadian

Im Holly, 22 and traveling solo on the london to athens tour april 23, 2010! First time to europe and looking forward to it =)

• 28 Feb 2010 torz said

Default_avatar

hey..
    thinking of travelling to europe solo in november or december of this year..
    Anyone else doing the same??

• 28 Feb 2010 Roaming Gnome said

Default_avatar

Hey! I’m travelling solo on the Ultimate European tour departing June 13th. Anyone else doing the same?

• 1 Mar 2010 California1985 said

Default_avatar

Facebook. Add me on facebook. and do euro adventurer june 8th. will be the best trip

• 2 Mar 2010 Mitchell_w said

Mitchell_w

I wouldnt be concerned about going alone. I went along last year and had the most incredible time of my life.

My name is Mitch, 24 from Australia. Going on Euro Explorer plus Mykonos, departing on the 5th of May 2010.

Noone else seems to be doing this tour?!
    mitchell.w@hotmail.com

• 3 Mar 2010 Danki said

Danki

Hey Mitch, what dates are you in Mykonos? I’m doing the Mykonos and Island Cruising on 31st May

• 4 Mar 2010 start01 said

Default_avatar

I am doing the 32day camping europe june 29th 2010! I am a 23yr old young women from Napier Nz!! anyone else doing this tour solo??

• 5 Mar 2010 Mitchell_w said

Mitchell_w

Hey Danika,

Unfortunately, we will narrowly miss eachother.
    I will be in Mykonos on the 18th, 19th & 20th of May.

Shame.

If anyone wants to add me on facebook, feel free. use my email address above

• 22 Mar 2010 Connor416 said

Default_avatar

24 yr. old male from Toronto, Canada. Going on the GB & Ireland tour leaving May 7- 22. Anyone else?

• 25 Mar 2010 Emily said

Default_avatar

Hey,

I’m also travelling solo, first time, and I’ll be doing the European Horizon from June 22 – July 1st!

Nervous, but also cannot wait Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.