Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Grand Southern NY to LA Feb 20 to Mar 15 2009

12 Apr 2008 special_kas said

Default_avatar
Hey, i was just wondering if anyone was doing this Grand Southen tour, im worried that it might not go ahead if ther isn't enough people so i would love to hear from anyone going on this one. Im also doing the Big Apple Explorer Before this, im very excited.
  • 28 Apr 2008 Explorer1098114 said

Default_avatar

Hi. I just booked this tour today and i am travelling solo. Very excited. where abouts r u from?

• 29 Apr 2008 special_kas said

Default_avatar

Heya, im Katharine, im 21, from Newcastle,and i am traveling with one maybe two people from the same area. Who are you and where are you from. I havent booked yet still working ut prices, are you doing any other tours while your there.

• 9 May 2008 richie83 said

Default_avatar

Hey,

I just booked this last week! I’m flying straight in from Australia to NY, couple of days before, then the Grand Southern tour, can’t wait! Btw I’m Richard, 25 from Perth :-)

• 13 May 2008 lissybug said

Default_avatar

Hey there!

I’m Melissa from Newcastle, 21

I’m booking this with special_kas this week! Yay! We’ll be going on the Big Apple Explorer before and spending a couple of days in LA and San Francisco afterwards. Can’t wait

• 31 Jul 2008 Erinkm said

Default_avatar

Hi.

I’m Erin and I just booked this tour this morning. I’m 25 and this will be my third contiki. I can’t wait to meet everyone!

• 1 Aug 2008 JoaNne89 said

JoaNne89

Hi.. I’m Joanne, I’m 21 and this will be my first ever contiki.. I’m from nz. anyone stopping in hawaii for 2 nights, then 2 nights in ny? for anybody else doing the grand southern add me so we can chat Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> ym-trademeebiz@yahoo.com OR msn-jopipi_is@hotmail.com

• 2 Aug 2008 lissybug said

Default_avatar

Hey!

Yay some more people on the tour!

My emails anastasia_anchovy@hotmail.com if you want to add me.

Cheers!

• 6 Aug 2008 JoaNne89 said

JoaNne89
    quote:
    Originally posted by lissybug:
    Hey!

Cheers!

I added you on my msn havent seen u go online yet! I’ve paid for my ticket today !!! WOOOT 6 more months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 6 Aug 2008 Erinkm said

Default_avatar

Hi.
    I’m staying in NY for 3 nights before the tour and in LA for 3 nights after the tour in the Contiki hotels. Still figuring out the rest of my travels. I’m not msn but I am on Facebook if anyone wants to chat there: erin.mugavin@gmail.com.
    Erin

• 7 Aug 2008 JoaNne89 said

JoaNne89

hey erinkm we are doing almost the exact same thing.. only difference is the ny part coz I’m just staying for 2 nights extra in NY!! Wanna share rooms in NY so we can save $$$ at the hotel beacon?? I emailed you and added you on facebook! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 7 Aug 2008 Explorer04012 said

Explorer04012

Im travelling solo and im going to go on the Big Apple Explorer and the GS tour and after going to go to Disneyland for two days. When abouts are you guys flying out to NY.

• 8 Aug 2008 JoaNne89 said

JoaNne89
    quote:
    Originally posted by Explorer04012:
    Im travelling solo and im going to go on the Big Apple Explorer and the GS tour and after going to go to Disneyland for two days. When abouts are you guys flying out to NY.

hey do u wanna share a room? im going to arrive in ny on feb 18 Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> and im doing 3 nights in anaheim for disneyland as well Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 9 Aug 2008 Explorer04012 said

Explorer04012

Yea right. Im male so dont think they will let us. Im im arriving the 16th Feb and leaving the 20March. Ill ad you on msn.

• 12 Aug 2008 Explorer1109776 said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone who will be going on this tour!! First time overseas for me and my boyfriend. If any one wants to chat about it or ask me anything let me no, cause I am sure we will have many things to talk about in the next 6 months or so…

• 14 Aug 2008 lissybug said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by JoaNne89:
    quote:
    Hey!

Cheers!

I added you on my msn havent seen u go online yet! I’ve paid for my ticket today !!! WOOOT 6 more months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I dont really go on msn much. I’m on facebook a bit more.

Does anyone have any idea what they’re gonna do if they have extra days in LA?

• 17 Aug 2008 JoaNne89 said

JoaNne89
    quote:
    quote:
    Originally posted by JoaNne89:
    quote:
    Hey!

Cheers!

Yeah I dont really go on msn much. I’m on facebook a bit more.

Does anyone have any idea what they’re gonna do if they have extra days in LA?

I’m going to go to:

1) Universal Studios
    2) Disneyland
    3) Hollywood
    4) SHOP TILL I DROP!
    5) Maybe go to San Diego..

• 17 Aug 2008 Erinkm said

Default_avatar

For my extra days in LA I definitely plan on spending a day at Knott’s Berry Farm and then spending a day site-seeing: checking out Hollywood/Beverly Hills etc.

• 17 Aug 2008 lissybug said

Default_avatar

Joanne, you’re doing everything! Sounds fun. We’ve only got 3 days in LA then we go to San Francisco for the last 2 days. So we’ll probably either do Universal or Disney one day and another day sightseeing, then we still have one day.

JoaNne89
    quote:
    Joanne, you’re doing everything! Sounds fun. We’ve only got 3 days in LA then we go to San Francisco for the last 2 days. So we’ll probably either do Universal or Disney one day and another day sightseeing, then we still have one day.

lol yeah i keep on forgetting i only got 3 extra days as well! u going on ur own or with someone?

JoaNne89
    quote:
    Originally posted by Erinkm:
    For my extra days in LA I definitely plan on spending a day at Knott’s Berry Farm and then spending a day site-seeing: checking out Hollywood/Beverly Hills etc.

how many days are u staying in la?

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.