Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Grand Explorer Christchurch to Auckland 28th November 2010

16 Oct 2010 Megz said

Default_avatar
Hi
I'm an 18 year old aussie girl.
I'm doing this tour along with my cousin.
Wondered who else was!!
Would love to "meet" you before hand.
Drop me an email snappy69@skymesh.com.au or just leave a message here.
  • 24 Oct 2010 Explorer1213442 said

Default_avatar

Hi
    My boyfriend and I are doing this tour.

We’re both 20 and from Canberra. Getting so excited and can’t wait! We’ll be at Bealey’s from the 26th.

Would love to hear from others on this tour. Email is meagan.a.robinson@gmail.com.

• 30 Oct 2010 Troy said

Troy

Hi

Im doing this tour to.

Troy From the hunter valley NSW
    Looking forward to meeting new people

• 9 Nov 2010 Troy said

Troy

i received information from my travel agent today that the motel has changed in christchurch from Bealeys to Holiday inn on Avon,

You should check if you havnt heard anything

• 18 Nov 2010 Explorer1213442 said

Default_avatar

Hi Troy,

We did hear about the accommodation change – did your agent tell you why? Ours didn’t know.

Also do you know if that means when we get back to Christchurch we’ll be staying there again? We’re still waiting on the updated vouchers etc.

• 21 Nov 2010 Troy said

Troy

No she didnt tell me why. i got my voucher for the 1st night only so im not sure bout when we get back there during the trip.
    ill ring her tommorrow and repost what i find out

cheers
    not long now

• 21 Nov 2010 Megz said

Default_avatar

I got the info about the change of accomodation- does that mean we meet the tour at the new hotel? or do we need to get to Bealeys?

• 22 Nov 2010 Troy said

Troy

as far as i understand and what my travel agent has told and got me booked in for is

i am staying at the Holiday inn on avon according to my new vouchers and then the tour leaves from there the next morning as far as i know but i will be confirming this the night before when i book in with the reception

it depends on whether you booked the tour on line or through an agent as to how fast you get your info but the best bet is if you are still booked in to the bealeys is to get there the night before and then just ask at the reception desk what is happening and where and what time you should be, that is the best i can do for you im sorry.

i was told by my agent today that the reason for the change is possibly that they could not accommodate for us all and as far as when we get back to christchurch im only guessing but it will be bealeys because we have not got new vouchers for that at this stage and plus the way i look at it we will be with the group so it wont matter anyway cos they will tell us

hope this helps but this is what im going off

cheers Troy

• 24 Nov 2010 Kate1988 said

Default_avatar

Hi guys , im on part of your tour doing scenic southern , ive had the hotel change aswell for the start and finish of the tour : )

• 16 Dec 2010 Troy said

Troy

hey i had a great time on this tour thanks to all you guys

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion