Community_discussions_small  

Comment

September 9 - October 7

16 Apr 2010 sammy said

Default_avatar
Hi! Just wondering if anyone is going on this tour? Im Sam, 22 from Melbourne, going by myself, so was just wanting to meet/chat before I go so I know some people!
  • 16 Apr 2010 Jimme said

Default_avatar

Just booked this tour! James, 19(turn 20 in Prague!) also from Melbourne. Eastern suburbs.
    Travelling alone as well, bit intimidating but you only get a few opportunities for a trip like this.
    Cant wait! Bring on Oktoberfest and Amsterdam Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

• 19 Apr 2010 Tegz101 said

Tegz101

Hey Hey!!!I’m Teagan I’m all booked for this tour too!!!!
    And it is good to see that it is now a definate departure cos when i booked it wasn’t!

I’m from Sydney and my bf alex is travelling with me too.
    There are i think two others i know of who are on this same tour as i set up a forum to. One is also travelling with the partner and the other is a solo! from VIC and SA.

What are your plans for prior to the tour? How early is everyone heading over to London?

Well im mega excited for this trip and the count down has begun….. 139 days to goo!!!

Tegz Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 19 Apr 2010 Jimme said

Default_avatar

Im going via Paris for Rock En Seine.
    http://www.rockenseine.com/en
    Its a music festival in the last week of august in paris with huge names and its really cheap!

Im staying 2 nights before the tour in London, and will spend the time in between with relatives.

Cant wait!! Better start saving…

Does anyone know if we(australian passport holders) need a visa for the countries visited on the tour?

• 20 Apr 2010 Tegz101 said

Tegz101

Awesome!!!!

I dont think we do but im not entirely sure.

Well we’re flying out of sydney on Monday 6th!

Well we almost have the trip paid off…. but still need to save up spending moneys…. so many of the optional tours look soo good!!!!!

• 20 Apr 2010 C8lan said

Default_avatar

hey hey so im caitlan and im from SA as tegz mentioned earlier my partner Brad is also coming with me.
    im so so excited especially for oktoberfest!!!!

we are arriving a week early to spend sometime in England and staying a week after too.

oh i almost forgot to mention im 22 and brad is 25.

its great to meet more people on our tour

we’ll def have to have a big night in prague to celebrate your birthday jimme

• 21 Apr 2010 Tegz101 said

Tegz101

I second that….. we’ll show em how to party! lol
    Although…im hoping there are no volcanic eruptions when time to leave as i turn 21 on the 12th of oct and i have massive party booked!!!!! lol tis the season!! Razzer<!--graemlin::p-->

• 10 May 2010 sammy said

Default_avatar

Oh great! im glad i found some people! haha
    im arriving in london on the 6th and staying at the royal national i think. i have a few days after the trip in london, which im planning to do a few day trips, like to stone henge etc so if anyone else wants to tag along, that would be cool!

• 14 May 2010 Tegz101 said

Tegz101

Well we fly out on the 6th!!! lol and land bright and early in the morning on the 7th! Also staying at the Royal National!!!! We are eager to explore too and the more the merrier!!! :-)

• 17 May 2010 C8lan said

Default_avatar

we too are staying at the royal national before the trip and we have a week after contiki to explore england, it would be great if we could get a group of us for a couple of day trips, i’d like to see stone henge etc.

i’d also like to put it out there that i wish that volcano would stop doing its thing by september Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 18 May 2010 Tegz101 said

Tegz101

ohh why do have have to turn 21 so soon after our tour ends!! lol we’re flying out on the 8th i think!!! bummer… you guys all sound so much fun to go exploring with!!! maybe we need to book another… again! :-)

Atleast we are all staying at the same location!!!

That volcano ought to cease action!!! for our sakes!

• 4 Jul 2010 Explorer1169327 said

Default_avatar

Hey my name Catrina and ive spoken with tegz and Catlin before, Im also doing contrast 9/09 and am also australia. soooo excited

• 14 Jul 2010 mizz-leha said

mizz-leha

im going on this tour alone.. yayyyy!

• 15 Jul 2010 C8lan said

Default_avatar

yay,
    good on ya, you willl have an absolute ball Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 19 Jul 2010 Jimme said

Default_avatar
    quote:

we’ll def have to have a big night in prague to celebrate your birthday jimme

I hope so! Home of absinthe… yummy Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

I fly out in 5 weeks, getting so close!
    Last night i got my contiki package in the mail with all our documents. You should all get them pretty soon i guess

ahhh its getting so exiting!! Looking around it seems everyone on this tour is australian haha

• 21 Jul 2010 Explorer1199264 said

Default_avatar

heyyy! my names Tanis, 18 Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    gunna be travellling alone but im super excited!

• 25 Jul 2010 Tegz101 said

Tegz101

From what i hear you will have an awesome til travelling solo!! :-)

It is so sereal now that my tickets have arrived!

• 24 Aug 2010 Explorer1202967 said

Default_avatar

hey all im regan ill be going on europe tour leave next week im travelling solo is any body mad enough too???

• 27 Aug 2010 C8lan said

Default_avatar

hey hey regan good to meet you Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> me and my partner leave next thursday soo excited, good on ya for doing it solo Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    if you have face book we have a group if you want to join it Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/gro…?gid=139280232774800
    look forward to meeting every one
    cheers
    Caitlan

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.