Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Visiting USA with contiki

19 Aug 2008 Explorer1110348 said

Default_avatar
I am new to Contiki and this website. I want a holiday in the USA where I can drink and go clubbing in the evenings and shop/tour in the day.

I have never been to America before, and would like to travel with other similar aged, like-minded people.

I am 23 years old,British, and was wondering what holiday do people think is the best for someone like me?
  • 19 Aug 2008 JoaNne89 said

JoaNne89
    quote:
    Originally posted by Explorer1110348:
    I am new to Contiki and this website. I want a holiday in the USA where I can drink and go clubbing in the evenings and shop/tour in the day.

I have never been to America before, and would like to travel with other similar aged, like-minded people.

I am 23 years old,British, and was wondering what holiday do people think is the best for someone like me?

grand southern!

• 20 Aug 2008 Lisa Wilkins said

Lisa Wilkins

Hi there, I’m also 23 and British! I’m doing the Best of USA tour next year, as on this tour you fly to each destination. So u can spend more time in each city instead of spending days on a coach.
    I think in Vegas and New York there will be plenty of partying going on!

• 20 Aug 2008 Explorer1110348 said

Default_avatar

Thanks for the info people! I’m actually a vegetarian too.

Would that cause me any problems?

• 20 Aug 2008 MJ said

Default_avatar

not in the us. if its a small town you might have some difficulty but there’s always salads. LOL.

• 28 Jun 2011 Ky1987 said

Ky1987

i went on the Grand Southern alone when i was 22 and had a ball, so much so that im off on the Grand Northern alone in September, Finishing off the states and doing some of Canada.. It also depends on what you want to see? Anything in particular?

• 3 Jul 2011 katie said

katie

I just came back from the Grand Southern and ive just had the time of my life, met some of the most amazing people ever and did so much crazy things!
    Being a vegi will not matter as the restaurants will cater for you but it will most likely be salads or pasta without the meat put in it.
    most people in the tour will be Australian, there was an English girl on my tour and i am english but i moved to Australia 3 years ago!
    go and book this tour will be the best thing you will ever do! ive been back now 4 days and im booking my next tour next week and already no im going to do another huge tour of the USA in 2013!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion