Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Wild Western tour sep 2010

4 Feb 2010 Bozo said

Default_avatar
i am doing the wild western on the 22nd of september and am looking for other people on that tour
  • 17 Feb 2010 Suzanne said

Default_avatar

Hi!

My Sister and I are probably taking the tour on the 22nd, we are 2 girls from Holland, where are you from?

xx

Suzanne

• 17 Feb 2010 Bozo said

Default_avatar

hi Suzanne, my name is steve, i am from brisbane and will be doing the tour solo. so you think you may be doing this tour??

• 18 Feb 2010 Suzanne said

Default_avatar

Hi,

Yes, i’m pretty sure we’re doing this tour…
    We first saw another tour, but that was one for people of all ages, and my sister and I would like to meet some people roundabout our own age.

for the record, I’m 22 and my sister is 25 Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> How old are you?

• 18 Feb 2010 Bozo said

Default_avatar

Hi,

yeah that is exactly the reason i am doing this, to meet new people. i am 27. what was the other tour you were looking at??

• 19 Feb 2010 Suzanne said

Default_avatar

It was a trip with a dutch touroperator, I don’t think you would know it, it was a trip with Oad travel (Oad Reizen in dutch).

Have you ever been in the States before?

• 21 Feb 2010 Bozo said

Default_avatar

hi,

no i have never been before, really looking forward to it. this trip will be great for me to meet new people.

have a great day

• 16 Mar 2010 Mick8 said

Mick8

Im doing this trip on the 22nd sep 2010!!!! Im doing on my own. Im a 22yr old female from the UK!!! Im so excited all the reviews of the trip say its fab!!

• 17 Mar 2010 Suzanne said

Default_avatar

Hey!

Nice to hear you’re also on the trip, we’re very excited too!

Is one of you planning on visiting Alcatraz?
    Cause it’s not in the tour, but I’ve heared it isn’t easy to get a spot on the trip when you’re in SF. So you would have to arrange it before you leave for the States..
    (I hope you understand what I mean… Not easy to explain something in english! Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->)

• 22 Mar 2010 Bozo said

Default_avatar

i am definitely doing alcatraz, one of the reasons why i decided on this trip even though it is not included, have wanted to go for years, i will look into the booking side of things i think you may be able to do this through contiki, does anybody know??

steve

• 30 Mar 2010 Mick8 said

Mick8

Yea i defo want to visit Alcatraz.I think you can go there whilst we are there without pre booking. I had a mate that did this trip 2 years ago and im sure he said that he went there but will double check.

• 4 Apr 2010 stjreijn said

stjreijn

I’m thinking about doing this tour also, just not sure about the date i want to go yet…

I also might do the 4 day tour in LA, although i’m still deciding whatever i’m going to do that one either in front of the WW tour or after it..

BTW also a Dutch Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

Did the Australia tour last year and it was great fun (although i was the only Dutchman there Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->)

[edit]
    just noticed that it’s not possible to link both tours on this date >.<, might do a couple of extra days in Vegas afterwards then.

• 4 Apr 2010 Suzanne said

Default_avatar

Hey!

Well, If you join us on this one you won’t be the only dutch person Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

I’ve heard that San Francisco is much more fun than LA, so we just have 1 day beforehand, because we end up back in LA again.

Hope you’re coming with us! Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

• 10 Apr 2010 Explorer1176995 said

Default_avatar

Hi,

I am most likely doing the 22nd of september trip!

I am a 22 female, from UK. I am working at Universal Studios Orlando all summer so thought when i finish why not do one of these trips.

Will be going solo, but im sure it will good fun.

• 24 Apr 2010 stjreijn said

stjreijn

Well it’s official now, i’m also joining this tour ^^

• 25 Apr 2010 Suzanne said

Default_avatar

Hey!

cool you’re coming along, ever been in the states before?

Where are you from in Holland?

x

• 2 May 2010 Han said

Default_avatar

Hi Everyone,
    I’m goin on this tour as well! I’m Hannah, 23 yr old female from Australia. I’m going solo 2 and want to meet some new and exciting people Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> I want to go to Alcatraz as well. A few people have told me that it is a must see! Cool<!--graemlin::cool:-->

• 4 May 2010 Bozo said

Default_avatar

sounds like there are a few now,looking forward to meeting you all

• 5 May 2010 AllysaDreams said

AllysaDreams
    quote:
    Originally posted by Bozo:
    i am doing the wild western on the 22nd of september and am looking for other people on that tour

Wow there’s lots of you going so far on the September one, i’ve made a post on here about the October 6th Wild Western Tour i’m going on but so far no one has responded. I’m from the UK and going over alone so would like to kind of talk to some people who are on the same tour as me before i go then it wont be so scary. I know they’ll be over people in the same boat though so it’s ok.

I’ve also noticed at the end of new topics people are putting on here, their contiki name comes up at the end of the thread but mine doesn’t, does anyone know why this is?

• 5 May 2010 Suzanne said

Default_avatar

Hi!

Too bad you didn’t get any response from your fellow-travellers.. I’m not exactly in the same boat as you, because i’m with my sister on this trip. But I understand what you mean, it’s always scary to go and meet new people!

But I think all of us will have a great time, if we’re alone on the trip or with a sibling/friend or whatever!

• 5 May 2010 Mick8 said

Mick8
    quote:
    Originally posted by AllysaDreams:
    quote:
    Originally posted by Bozo:

Wow there’s lots of you going so far on the September one, i’ve made a post on here about the October 6th Wild Western Tour i’m going on but so far no one has responded. I’m from the UK and going over alone so would like to kind of talk to some people who are on the same tour as me before i go then it wont be so scary. I know they’ll be over people in the same boat though so it’s ok.

I’ve also noticed at the end of new topics people are putting on here, their contiki name comes up at the end of the thread but mine doesn’t, does anyone know why this is?

Are you going on the october one then?? I totally know what you mean im on the 22nd of sep one and i am going alone. Iv never been on holiday alone before so i think it will be scary at first but im so looking forward to it!!!! Where abouts in the uk are you from??

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.