Community_discussions_small  

Question

winter wanderer 15th Oct 2014

2 Jan 2014 Tegz asked

Default_avatar

Hey guys,
I'm looking for friends booked on the winter wanderer tour leaving London on oct 15 2014.
There must be more than just me!
Tegz :)

• 18 Jan 2014 KerryLou said

KerryLou

ME!! I’m on that one, thought I might be too early to look for friends, glad I’m not the only one though!!

• 19 Jan 2014 Tegz said

Default_avatar

Argh!! That’s so exciting! I’m practically besides myself already! Are you staying in London for long beforehand?
    Add me on fb! Tegan O’Day
    :)

• 1 Feb 2014 KerryLou said

KerryLou

Hey, sorry it’s taken so long for me to get back to you! I’ve added you on Fbk,and I haven’t decided about London yet! I’m actually from the UK originally so I’ll be looking up family and friends first! Where abouts does the tour leave from, I don’t have my info stuff yet?!?! How long are you in London for, are you leaving from Amsterdam or taking the transfer back?

• 1 Feb 2014 Tegz said

Default_avatar

Tour leaves from contiki basement which is under the Royal National Hotel. I think I arrive in london 3 or 4 days before departure, so I’ll have a little time to explore beforehand (ie. Visit all the harry potter sights!) I’m staying in Amsterdam for 3 days after tour too. What about you?

• 12 Apr 2014 Kels said

Kels

Im going on the tour too!!!! And my other friend (possibly three others..) argh im so excited!! Add me on facebook too – Kels Anderson :)))))

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.