Community_discussions_small  

Question

winter wanderer 15th Oct 2014

2 Jan 2014 Tegz asked

Tegz

Hey guys,
I'm looking for friends booked on the winter wanderer tour leaving London on oct 15 2014.
There must be more than just me!
Tegz :)

• 18 Jan 2014 KerryLou said

KerryLou

ME!! I’m on that one, thought I might be too early to look for friends, glad I’m not the only one though!!

• 19 Jan 2014 Tegz said

Tegz

Argh!! That’s so exciting! I’m practically besides myself already! Are you staying in London for long beforehand?
    Add me on fb! Tegan O’Day
    :)

• 1 Feb 2014 KerryLou said

KerryLou

Hey, sorry it’s taken so long for me to get back to you! I’ve added you on Fbk,and I haven’t decided about London yet! I’m actually from the UK originally so I’ll be looking up family and friends first! Where abouts does the tour leave from, I don’t have my info stuff yet?!?! How long are you in London for, are you leaving from Amsterdam or taking the transfer back?

• 1 Feb 2014 Tegz said

Tegz

Tour leaves from contiki basement which is under the Royal National Hotel. I think I arrive in london 3 or 4 days before departure, so I’ll have a little time to explore beforehand (ie. Visit all the harry potter sights!) I’m staying in Amsterdam for 3 days after tour too. What about you?

• 12 Apr 2014 Kels said

Kels

Im going on the tour too!!!! And my other friend (possibly three others..) argh im so excited!! Add me on facebook too – Kels Anderson :)))))

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.