Community_discussions_small  

Comment

spanish spree

10 Dec 2007 Explorer1082518 said

Default_avatar
is anyone in their 30's going on the spanish spree tour this summer...july or august? thanks!
  • 10 Dec 2007 suz_in_canada said

suz_in_canada

I’m thinking about it— I’m not 30, but I’m close enough (29) :-). I’m trying to decide between doing two smaller tours (the Spanish Spree and Rome to Athens) or the 39-day European Adventurer that goes to Barcelona, Greece, Croatia, etc. I wouldn’t worry about whether there are many other people in their 30s on the tour— I went on European Highlights last summer when I was 28 (turned 29 on the tour) and had a blast, even with the 18-20 year olds, and actually found many people in the younger group to be more mature than some of the 30-year-olds :-). From the pictures of the tours on Facebook it looks like Spanish Spree has a bit more of the mid-20s-30s range— either way it should be fantastic.

• 10 Dec 2007 Antone said

Default_avatar

hey im kind of doing 2 smaller tours, europen encounter until 19th of june then hooking up on the spanish spree on the 22nd June
    and im in that mid 20’s range

• 13 Dec 2007 Explorer1082518 said

Default_avatar

i went on the greek island hopping tour last summer and i had soooo much fun. i highly recommend it if you like to party!!!! i was one of the older people on the tour…but there were some other people in the upper 20-30 range…i had so much fun with everyone, but i was glad i wasn’t the only “3o’s” person…was just wondering about the spanish spree tour…thanks for the response!

• 8 Jan 2008 linzertart said

Default_avatar

Hi there- I am in my late 20’s and am also considering the Spanish Spree tour..but dont want to spend my trip with the younger crowd. I’m sure its a blast with them, just at a different point in my life! Anyway, I am also a little bit anxious about how old the other people on the trip are but I guess after reading these postings I got my answer!

• 11 Jan 2008 JOX said

JOX

hey all

my name is mina and i am from melbourne. i am doing this tour on the 3rd of aug and just wondering if any1 way thinking of doing these dates… well i am 28.. i am also doing the greek island hopping on the 15th aug if any1 wanted to do that one… well speak to all soon

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion