Comment

February 20, 2009

28 Apr 2008 Sarah Nicole said

Sarah Nicole
There's two of us going...
Anyone else out there going too?
  • 2 Jul 2008 DippStickk said

Default_avatar

Hi! I am planning on going to the Feb 6 or the 20th trip! I was thinking about taking a few days in Amsterdam or Paris after.

Sarah
    dippstickk@gmail.com

• 9 Jul 2008 Explorer1106372 said

Default_avatar

Hi I just put my deposit down for Feb 20th!!! Anyone else decide on the 20th?

• 1 Dec 2008 PittsburghMike said

Default_avatar

Hi. I’m on the Feb 20th trip also. I’m really excited about it. Can’t wait to meet everyone and see all the Egyptian sites!

• 7 Dec 2008 Explorer1118770 said

Default_avatar

Hey, I just paid my deposit for this trip too!

How exciting Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 12 Dec 2008 ~LISA~ said

~LISA~

hey!! i’m flying solo from ny to cairo! when is everyone getting in? i’ll brave the airport alone need be, but thought maybe other people would be getting in around the same time? not positive, but think im arriving around 10 AM

• 12 Dec 2008 PittsburghMike said

Default_avatar

Hey, Lisa. I’m flying solo from New York to Cairo also. We’re probably on the same flight. I’m flying on Delta airlines flight 84. It leaves New York at 3:55 pm on Feb. 20 and gets in to Cairo at 10:10 am on the 21st. If that’s the same flight that you’re on, we can meet up at the airport in New York if you want. I’m flying from Pittsburgh and will get in to JFK at 12:30, so I could meet you sometime after that.

• 12 Dec 2008 ~LISA~ said

~LISA~

Hey Mike! That is my flight. I figured since mine was a direct flight, that others may be connecting at JFK. I’ll definitely meet up before. Work out the specifics closer to the date I guess?

• 13 Dec 2008 PittsburghMike said

Default_avatar

Lisa, sounds great! I agree that we can work out the specifics closer to the date. Looking forward to meeting you on Feb. 20th.

• 27 Dec 2008 Wojtek_TO said

Wojtek_TO

A buddy and I are booking on Monday. We’re both from Canada. Should be lots of fun. Can’t wait.

We’re flying in a few days earlier and are staying at the Contiki Hotel [Oasis Cairo].

• 6 Jan 2009 Explorer1120987 said

Default_avatar

Wojtek_TO’s buddy over here reporting for duty. A facebook group was created as “Contiki Egypt & the Nile — February 20, 2009”.

• 25 Jan 2009 BeckyB said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Contiki Egypt & the Nile

Just joined your facebook group! I wonder how many are going?

• 4 Feb 2009 Sarah Nicole said

Sarah Nicole

15 days until I leave (Feb. 19th) I’m super excited. Can’t wait to meet you all.

• 7 Feb 2009 Mattbergvegas said

Mattbergvegas

Just wondering how many of us are on delta flight 84 from JFK to Cairo on the 20th. I already know of Lisa and Mike. Anyone else? My flight from Seattle doesn’t get into JFK until 2:55pm. Looking forward to meeting all of you soon.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion