Community_discussions_small  

Comment

32 Days Camping in Europe Jul 08

4 Jan 2008 Rozzy said

Rozzy
Comon there must be more of us who else is comming on this awesome tour its ganna be a winna winna...

• 15 Jan 2008 jay said

jay

looks like ill be on your trip. payed my deposit yesterday, so excited. where are you from?

• 4 Feb 2008 Rozzy said

Rozzy

Hi Jay Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Good to see some more people on our trip there is a few of us now. Mick (NSW) & Tara (NZ) Im from Werribee VIC its a suburb of Melbourne. So where are u from mate?

• 20 Feb 2008 Rozzy said

Rozzy

I have ur msn addy now jay we will chat there and hopefully we can get a few more to add to our list before we go!!!

• 22 Apr 2008 Explorer1097412 said

Default_avatar

Hey Everyone!
    I will be joining the July 8 to Aug 8 camping trip. Glad to see that everyone is excited and rearing to go. See you all soon!

• 26 Apr 2008 Maca said

Default_avatar

:pwaz_up69r@hotmail.com

Hey Me and my mate are doin the contiki campin 32 day july 8th… Sooo pumped not long now… my msn email is waz_up69r@hotmail.com … where pplz from?

• 27 Apr 2008 Clancy said

Default_avatar

hi guys im pretty sure rozz is leaving on the 1st of july departure not the 8th, seems like a bit of a typo! but you guys leaving on the 8th get to be there for the running of the bulls! that would be awesome have fun cheers.. mick

• 30 Apr 2008 Rozzy said

Rozzy

oopppsss haha sorry everyone Red Face<!--graemlin::o-->
    Im leaving on the 1st July Thanks Mick for fixing up my error.
    But hey we may crash into U guys along the track somewhere. Have fun!!!! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion