Community_discussions_small  

Question

Greek Island Tour July 25-Aug 7. ANYONE?

27 Jun 2010 NewYorkCity asked

Default_avatar
Greek Island Tour July 25-Aug 7. ANYONE?
Im going solo. Very excited about this trip.
  • 29 Jun 2010 Tim said

Default_avatar

I am! I’m also going solo, I’m from Canada, and I am equally stoked about the trip Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 3 Jul 2010 NewYorkCity said

Default_avatar

It’s gonna be a blast.
    Only a few weeks to go.

Bring it on!!!!

• 4 Jul 2010 Mae said

Mae

Well, looks like all three of us are travelling solo!!

I cant wait – in South Africa its now winter… and icy cold – so I’m looking forward to the hot summer on the islands!!

• 6 Jul 2010 NewYorkCity said

Default_avatar

ok now we’re talking! Good to see other solo travelers on this tour Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Gotta admit… I was a bit worried.

By the way, I’m 34/male/from New York City.

• 14 Jul 2010 Debra said

Default_avatar

hi guys! im 18 from melbourne australia, originally from south africa though, and am also doing this tour solo. This is my first contiki tour and solo tour so its pretty scary but very excitingSmiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 15 Jul 2010 Mae said

Mae

Hi Debra!

23/ female/ SA. Yep, am also solo and first contiki tour! Can’t wait to meet everyone and party on the beach! 10 days away!!!

• 16 Jul 2010 sebtran said

sebtran

hi guys!

how’s everyone doing? r u guys excited yet??? btw, i’m sebastien. i’ll be coming from Boston. my roomie, shawn, will be coming in from NY. good thing he’s not a Yankee’s fan! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

anyway, this will be my second Contiki trip. Egypt and the Nile was my first – in May of this year. it was such an awesome trip!!!! and now i’m back gain!!!

i can wait to meet everyone and have a blast in Greece!!!

if you guys have Facebook, you can find me at:

www.facebook.com/sebtran

• 19 Jul 2010 Mae said

Mae

6 Days to go!!!!!!!!!!!

Can’t wait to drink my first mythos (their local beer) on the beach!
    my facebook profile – face to the name

• 19 Jul 2010 NewYorkCity said

Default_avatar

we’re almost there!! just a few more days.

This trip is gonna be wild! I have a few friends who have been to the islands, and they all say the same thing—-NON STOP PARTYING.

Mae, Tim, Seb…. I hope you’re all ready for the good times ahead Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 19 Jul 2010 NewYorkCity said

Default_avatar

sorry I forgot you Debra!
    No worries about going solo Deb…. as you can see, Mae and Tim and I are also solo. I’m sure there will be several other solos as well.

Aussie Aussie Aussie oy oy oy!!!
    That was the chat I learned from my Aussie buddies during my 1st Contiki tour.

I also learned the Aussies sure know how to party!

• 20 Jul 2010 Debra said

Default_avatar

Thanks NewYorkCitySmiler<!--graemlin::)--> yeah im sure we’ll all have an incredible time. Looking forward to meeting you all!
    p.s. my email is debz_danz12@hotmail.com for anyone who wants to find me on facebook

• 20 Jul 2010 Explorer1184941 said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys, it’s Kaveh here, from Toronto, Canada. Going solo as well and super pumped for it. Look forward to meet all of you across the pond.

Cheers!

• 21 Jul 2011 Sabrina said

Default_avatar

Hey guys!
    My name is Sabrina, i am an Aussie from Bondi currently in the UK.. Also doing my first contiki SOLO… very scared and nervous… Only 4days left!!! See you all soon!

Sabrina :)

• 21 Jul 2011 mandystella7 said

mandystella7

Hey Guys, also a fellow Torontonian. I will be travelling with another girlfriend. Looking forward to it as well!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion