Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Missing Tours from website

8 Oct 2009 cdm115 said

cdm115
Several people have noticed that tours are missing from the website. When there are no currently available dates for a tour for booking, the tours are taken down. If you want to look at the itinerary for this past summers tours type in the name of the tour in the search bar and you should be able to find a link there.

Hopefully the new summer tours/dates will come out soon!
  • 8 Oct 2009 Explorer1153294 said

Default_avatar

Hey, im looking to do the European Contrast tour next year around August – September, but it says its unavailable. Is that just because its a summer tour?

• 8 Oct 2009 c.dot said

Default_avatar

Ya, kinda funny i’ve been basing all my travel plans on the euorpe book for 2009-2010 and apparently that book only includes tours till feb/march 2010. does anyone know when the new brochure/ tour dates will be out??

• 10 Oct 2009 Ant n Tara said

Ant n Tara
    quote:
    Originally posted by Explorer1150852:
    Ya, kinda funny i’ve been basing all my travel plans on the euorpe book for 2009-2010 and apparently that book only includes tours till feb/march 2010. does anyone know when the new brochure/ tour dates will be out??

I’ve been told the new book comes out on the 18th October, i am waiting extreamly patiently for it lol.

• 24 Jan 2010 Party Animal said

Default_avatar

Hey all, how we all doing?
    Yeh, I can’t find European Spirit on the facebook applicantion. What’s the go with that?

• 20 Sep 2010 MegzNZ said

MegzNZ

I can’t find the European escapade either!! Just emailed them to let them know!! Wierd!!

• 21 Nov 2010 bubbah said

Default_avatar

hey, yes ive been searching for the GREEK ISLAND ADVENTURER! its not in the meeting place forum, me and my friends have paid for our tour and now kinda scared its nt gnna happen as its not on the forum?

• 21 Nov 2010 Conitki4life said

Conitki4life

I’m pretty sure it is called the Greek Island Hopping. It is listed on the websiteSmiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 3 Dec 2010 Jojo*H said

Jojo*H

hey dont worry the greek island adventurer is now on the website me and my bestie r doin it on the 23rd of july 2011 cant wait Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 20 Dec 2010 bubbah said

Default_avatar

hey jojo, myself and 2 others r doing it on Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> where r u frm

• 12 Jan 2011 laurenevans said

Default_avatar

Has anyone been able to find a forum on European Spirit??? Im all booked departing April 26th & want to see who will be joining me!!!
    Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 12 Jan 2011 Daniel_2011 said

Default_avatar

Hey Lauren, go to the section that is Meeting Place – Europe. Scroll down and you will find European Spirit. Ive booked in for June 5th tour, cant wait!!

• 6 Mar 2011 Jojo*H said

Jojo*H

Hey Bubah
    thats awesome yeah me and my best friend cant wait we r both from australia how about you ??? :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion