Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Contrast - May 6 2008

17 Dec 2007 Marci said

Marci
Hey guys! i'm 19 from canada and I was really looking into going on the may 6th trip with two of my friends, and i was just wondering who else was looking at it or is going on it and how many people usualy go on the trips. I really hope i end up metting some of you!
  • 13 Feb 2008 christinecaroline said

christinecaroline

hey, myself (christine) and my boyfriend shawn are booked on this, were 25 years old from edmonton alberta, where are you from?

• 21 Feb 2008 Gir Piggy said

Default_avatar

I’m going on this tour as well. I’m a student from UBC, graduating this year. I’m a solo traveller, but I hope to meet some cool people on the trip. Just reserved the spot and got a cheap flight today to Heathrow through Air Canada. I believe the max number for tours is about 50 people, which is one coach bus full. Ciao for now.

• 6 Mar 2008 GC said

Default_avatar

hey everyone,
    do you mean leaving canada may 6… departing london may 8? if so, i have a hold on this trip. i’m a 21 year old girl, going solo so definitely glad to meet up with some people beforehand. i’m heading over to europe april 17 with some friends, going on the tour then staying till about the 27th of june to travel through ireland/scotland/wales. is anyone staying in the “contiki” hotel. maybe we can get a few of us together and get a room? if anyway wants they can add me to facebook.. grace cook in the charlottetown network. talk to you all soon!

• 7 Mar 2008 Jules_rb said

Default_avatar

hey there! im a 22 year-old from toronto. my brother and i are going on the may 6th trip…i have a question tho… where can i find a cheap flight to heathrow… i thought air canada was one of the more expensive airlines… my friend took this tour last year and loved it! im pretty sure its gonna be just as good this year! cheers, juliana

• 9 Mar 2008 GC said

Default_avatar

hey,
    you can search on sites like itravel2000.com or travelcuts.com to see the best flights from toronto. also, air france also has some cheap flights there too so you can check with them, they may be a bit cheaper than air canada.

• 10 Mar 2008 GC said

Default_avatar

less than two months!!

• 13 Mar 2008 kaitlyn said

kaitlyn

Heyy guys!
    My name is Kaitlyn and im doing this tour also
    with my best friend Jessica! Im 18 (november baby) but Jessica will be turning 19 when we are on the tour! we’re from Vancouver, British Columbia CANADA! woo! we are soo pumped! cant wait to meet you all!

• 15 Mar 2008 kaitlyn said

kaitlyn

does anyone have facebook?
    mine is Kaitlyn Mackie
    under the Vancouver, BC network
    if anyone wants to talk about the tour or
    other europe plans! im sooo stoked!

• 16 Mar 2008 Jessica said

Default_avatar

hey my name is Jessica
    i’m going with my friend kaitlyn on this trip
    add me to facebook
    jessica stevens
    i think i’m in the vancouver bc network
    woo less then 2 months to go

• 17 Mar 2008 Dann01 said

Default_avatar

yoo! hows everyone doing?
    my name is Dan and I’ll be seing yall kinda soon i guess lol
    yeap, less than 2 months to go!!!

i am from toronto and i am 21.

facebook: Dann Rb

heheh see everyone in London!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.