Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Carry-On Luggage

5 May 2008 Case-Face said

Default_avatar
Has anyone tried to just bring carry-on luggage to Europe with them? Is it doable? Thanks!
  • 5 May 2008 Princessvixen said

Default_avatar

I did quite a few years ago-i had a cabin bag on wheels. It was a pain. Try and get one of those bags that slides over the handle of your suitcase.They are a lot smaller but a lot easier to carry around.

cheers
    lisa

• 5 May 2008 PinaI said

PinaI

I guess it depends on how long your tour is…If you’re only doing a 2 week break then sure, why not?!

Any longer and I’d be worried about taking something too small!

• 6 May 2008 amer said

amer

Yes, i agree w/ all. 2 weeks or less. bring a carry-on approved for international flights. I prefer a should strap duffle which easily packs enough for my trips.

• 6 May 2008 Case-Face said

Default_avatar

Awesome advice— I’m determined to carry-on my luggage now! Thanks a bunch— btw, anyone of you going on the Italian Espresso on May 10th? Only 9 days, so I think I should be good if I recycle clothes Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

• 6 May 2008 PinaI said

PinaI
    quote:
    Originally posted by Case-Face:
    Awesome advice— I’m determined to carry-on my luggage now! Thanks a bunch— btw, anyone of you going on the Italian Espresso on May 10th? Only 9 days, so I think I should be good if I recycle clothes Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

9 days, you’re laughing!! You only need a pair of jeans (maybe 2), a pair of going out pants/skirt and about 5 tops you can alternate. Take a light cardi for night time, 2 pairs of shoes, your PJ’s and your toothbrush! Perfect!

• 7 May 2008 Case-Face said

Default_avatar

You’re a lifesaver— loving the reassurance, so this is much appreciated Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion