Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Contrasts 29 Aug 2009

13 Jan 2009 Explorer1121695 said

Default_avatar
Hi im just wondering if anyone else has booked to go on Contrasts 29 Aug 2009..

Hope there are others going on it!!
  • 16 Jan 2009 laura said

laura

Hey how are ya? I’m looking at doing it on the 29th havent booked it as yet..have you booked?

• 17 Jan 2009 Explorer1121695 said

Default_avatar

Hey yeh i booked last week… im so excited!! i just hope enough people are on this trip so they dont cancel!!
    Are you from Oz?

• 18 Jan 2009 Brett said

Brett

im also goin on the tour on this date..hope we get more repsonse so that it doesnt get cancelled…only early days tho i spose

anyways im from central qld, 21 and going solo and will be my first contiki

• 18 Jan 2009 laura said

laura

I sure am I’m from Melbourne how about yourself?

• 21 Jan 2009 Explorer1121695 said

Default_avatar

Yeh im going solo aswell and first contiki although ive travelled through asia a bit..
    from melb 22 – a bit nervous about the dollar $$$ hopefully i can afford to eat/buy in Europe!!… so in other words i haven’t saved enough money yet but booked the trip anyway!.

• 25 Feb 2009 Britters. said

Default_avatar

Hey. My name is Brittany – just moved from the 12th September tour.
    I’m 18, from Sydney and going by myself on my first time round Europe.
    So excited especially since my birthday will be the last day of the tour so we can all celebrate at the contiki basement.

• 4 Mar 2009 Lewi said

Default_avatar

hey all, any of you use facebook or anything?, be great to get to know ya’s a bit more before we take of on this wild adventure.

• 5 Mar 2009 Britters. said

Default_avatar

yeh add me on facebook – Brittany Clarkson. Nice to meet all of you sorta before we embark on our Europe adventure

• 7 Mar 2009 Lewi said

Default_avatar

hey Britt,

did a search, a few with ur name, didnt knwo which one…try adding me, Matt Lewin (lewi_mate@hotmail.com). same goes for the rest of you…cant wait to speak some more.

• 8 Mar 2009 Britters. said

Default_avatar

Yeh, Ive added you Matt. Everyone else my email is britters.xx@Hotmail.com – add me on facebook

• 14 Mar 2009 Lewi said

Default_avatar

everyone is very quiet here…i know there are a heap more coming with us, it’d be good if they made contact here….where are you all???
    Laura, how old are you?

• 25 Mar 2009 Britters. said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys. Wondering who is interested in booking for the Moulin Rouge when werew in Paris. I know its not an optional – the Nouvelle Eve is – but im thinking if were doing Paris we should do it properly. I dont plan on doing the dinner just the dinner at 11pm as its cheaper and the dinner is supposively not good. We can all get dinner beforehand and then see the 11pm show with a free 1/2 bottle of champagne.

So who is up for it?

• 25 Mar 2009 Britters. said

Default_avatar

Hey all (again). Just created a facebook group (European Contrasts 29/08/09) – Please all join so we can know everyone we shall be spending 29 days with.

Thanks guys x.

• 28 Mar 2009 Kellee said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone.
    Me and my boyfriend are doing this trip togeather, its our first contiki…..so stoked its confirmed.
    We fly into London on the 26th August for a couple days before the awesome tour kicks off, would be cool to meet up with people before tour????

• 28 Mar 2009 Britters. said

Default_avatar

working in the UK from May 2nd (fly over May 1st) then seeing relatives before the tour. At the royal the night before and after the trip. Join our facebook group…

• 17 May 2009 Cat :) said

Default_avatar

Hi all,

the Moulin Rouge booking sounds great. I know my friend Meg and I will be up for checking that out.
    Will join the facebook group too.
    Can’t wait to get over there and have a ball.

• 27 May 2009 Shane Dilling said

Shane Dilling

Hey all,

Signed up for the end of August as well. Going to be my first Contiki tour but hear nothing but good things.

Question am I the only Canadian so far for this date?

Cheers eh!

• 3 Jun 2009 Emily said

Emily

Hi everyone, I am also going on this tour. My name is Emily from Sydney I’m turning 20 probably just at the end of the tour. And I’m going by myself too!

• 4 Jun 2009 Lewi said

Default_avatar

Emily and Shane, welcome to both of you. We have a Facebook group set up by Brittany, European Contrasts 29/08/09. if you are on there, search for it and you can find a bunch of us for a good chat and other info about the trip.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion