Community_discussions_small  

Comment

27 Dec - 02 Jan

27 Aug 2008 Explorer1111185 said

Default_avatar
Hi, I'm considering doing a Contiki trip over the New Year period - either the Italian Espresso Winter or Berlin to Prague. Is anyone doing these trips or have any suggestions to which would be better?
  • 19 Oct 2008 cat_rules said

Default_avatar

I’m doing the berlin to budapest starting on dec 27th Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

• 23 Oct 2008 AbeL said

AbeL

Hello! I am Abe from Los Angeles and I just signed up for this tour today so I am very excited and jazzed up about it. I was told that Prague for New Years is amazing, so I’m very much looking forward to it. I will be visiting a friend in Wales beforehand and then flying to Berlin. We were actually supposed to go backpacking to Scandinavia, but I was unable to get any information from him, so I grew tired of trying to make all the plans and not getting feedback.. Anyway, hopefully we can have some good dialogue beforehand and then have a great time while on tour. I’ve done quite a few Contiki’s over the past few years, so I am excited as to what’s to come..

• 25 Oct 2008 AbeL said

AbeL

Hey, this is Abe again from LA. Just wanted to leave my email information as well in case anyone wanted to get in contact. eurodance2001@hotmail.com

I will be in London and Wales from Dec 19, so if anyone is in Europe early and wants to hang out and see the sights, feel free to let me know.. That would be lots of fun

• 1 Nov 2008 cat_rules said

Default_avatar

Just wondering what sort of clothes and jackets people are planning to pack?

I’m from Melbourne, AUSTRALIA so we don’t get snow here, but i’ve lived in Montana, USA during the winter and didn’t find it too bad.

Not sure if i want to bring my ski coat or just a regular puffer jacket (wool lined with faux fur hood). and some long sleeve sweaters and hoodies.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion