Community_discussions_small  

Question

Packing List for Europe Summer 2014! help!!!???

5 Jan 2014 Stephaniekateee asked

Stephaniekateee

i am going on the Ultimate Europe trip in June 2014. i have no idea how i am going to pack for a 46day trip? anyone done this tour? help a girl out? xx

• 10 Jan 2014 Verity said

Verity

I have been having a think too. Im thinking some comfy casual clothes/shoes, a few evening coctail dresses etc. Not toooooooooo much because apparently clothes over there is really cheap. But like you, I have never been either, so it may be best to take someone elses advice! Lol

• 13 Jan 2014 Dominique said

Dominique

A couple of girls i know who did a contiki tour last year said to definitely take gym pants/trackies for the longer bus trips and for the sight seeing stuff such as bike riding, hiking etc.

• 14 Jan 2014 Marina said

Marina

I have done a contiki through Europe in 2012 and I’m going again this year. My advice would be don’t pack a lot. Clothes are cheap and you end up buying some nice stuff and run out of room in your suitcase. Comfy shoes are a must!!! You spend so much time on your feet. Pack a few comfy clothes and a couple of “going out” clothes but don’t go overboard. By about the 2nd week you couldn’t care less how you look lol. And pack at least one pair of trackies and jumper cause even though its summer, there will be a few places that will be cool enough that you need something warm.

• 19 Jan 2014 sweet-aims said

sweet-aims

im doing the ultimate european in august and not gonna pack much at all! Ive been backpacking before and took wayyyy to much, my mates and I ended up giving half our stuff to other people we met at hostels lol

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion