Community_discussions_small  

Comment

27 September

4 Aug 2008 Emma said

Default_avatar
Hi There

Just wanting to know if anyone is going on this trip and departure date???

My boyfriend and I are so excited and counting down the day's....
  • 6 Aug 2008 Kirrilly said

Default_avatar

Hi Emma,

I am on this trip….. My name is Kirrilly, I am 25 from Newcastle Australia. Where abouts are you guys from

I am getting very excited now. Not long at all. I have been counting down for months..

Are you doing any other traveling while you are over there
    Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 8 Aug 2008 andvan said

Default_avatar

Hello

My friend and I will be joinig this tour. We will be in London a week before the tour starts.

• 10 Aug 2008 Kirrilly said

Default_avatar

I’m flying in 2 days before the tour then staying on for 2 weeks after doing my own thing. I am staying with a friend in London as a base, then see where it takes me…First time I have travelled alone so am a bit scared, but looking forward to it all the same.

Where abouts are you from andvan?? Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 11 Aug 2008 andvan said

Default_avatar

Hello Kirrilly,

We are from Perth. I went on a tour around the states last year. Most people were travelling on their own. You will be perfectly fine.

• 11 Aug 2008 Kirrilly said

Default_avatar

That makes me feel a bit better.
    Not long now. am getting pretty excited. I paid the final balance the other week, so it feels more real now…

• 14 Aug 2008 Chrissy said

Default_avatar

Hi Kirrilly! Two of my gfs and I just paid off our trip as wellSmiler<!--graemlin::)--> It definitely became more real once that happened… we’re from Canada, eh! jk… we don’t really speak like that… ok, maybe we do:S Can’t wait for the trip to start! We get in 2 days early and are staying a couple of days after in London. Our first time to Europe, everSmiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 14 Aug 2008 Explorer1093958 said

Default_avatar

Hey Everyone! So excited to see people on the forums that are going on this tour. We are going to have a blast! I from the US and will be in Europe for 3 weeks prior to the tour and staying 1 week after the tour. Can’t wait to meet everyone in London! =)

• 14 Aug 2008 Kirrilly said

Default_avatar

So great to see more people on here now. Where abouts in Canada do you live?? I was living in Vancouver for a whilt last summer. I had a such a great time.

Where are you all staying in London before the tour starts. I am booked in at the Royal National. It would Be good if we would catch up before the tour starts?? Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 17 Aug 2008 andvan said

Default_avatar

Hello

We are staying at the Imperial Hotel

Andrea

• 20 Aug 2008 Explorer1110506 said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone!
    I will also be joining you on this tour.
    I am 28 and from Nth Qld, Australia.

Can’t wait to meet you all – the countdown is on – 5 weeks today!

Andrea

• 20 Aug 2008 Chrissy said

Default_avatar

Hey – we live in Calgary, which is on the other side of the mountains from VancouverSmiler<!--graemlin::)--> I believe we’re at the Royal National… the one were the tour starts, anyways. We should definitely meet before hand… as we get in on September 24. Email me at sugar_doll13@hotmail.com to get further detailsSmiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Woot!! 5 more weeks!!!!! It’s definitely making it harder to go in to work:S

• 24 Aug 2008 Emma said

Default_avatar

Hi Guys

Sorry I wrote the post and then got side tracked with work…

It’s getting so close now…. can’t wait to meet you all.

I am arriving on 24 September and staying at Royal National..

• 24 Aug 2008 Chrissy said

Default_avatar

Looks like we should have a get together BEFORE the trip!!! That’s when a few of us are getting in… send me an email and maybe we can organize a get together later that night or the next day with all that are getting in thenSmiler<!--graemlin::)-->

In less than a month we board the plane and head out for a freakin’ fantastic trip with great people!!!! Sooo close!!!!

• 24 Aug 2008 Chrissy said

Default_avatar

Actually… anyone that is getting in early and want to get together for a little meet and greet… send me an email and we can get something organized on FacebookSmiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 26 Aug 2008 Rav said

Default_avatar
    Hi All!!

Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

I’m the third musketeer from Calgary! (Alicia and Chrissy are the other two).

I just made a facebook group called

“Contiki European Inspiration 2008 (September 27 to Oct 15)”

Hopefully this will make communicating before the tour a little easier Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

If you don’t have a facebook profile…..what are you waiting for?!?!?

Cheers Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 28 Aug 2008 Belsie said

Belsie

Heya! My partner Neil & I are booked in for this one… so excited… we are from Nth Qld also…. have joined the facebook group (great idea!)… looking forward to meeting you all very soon! Cheers Belinda

• 10 Sep 2008 Maav said

Default_avatar

Hey, I just managed to get on at the last minuet, traveling alone from Alberta, Canada.

Jeff

• 10 Sep 2008 Kirrilly said

Default_avatar

Hey there Jeff, welcome to the tour. I am also a solo traveler. As you can read, we are all getting pretty excited. I fly out in less than 2 weeks!!! If you are on facebook, you should join the group that has been started “Contiki European Inspiration 2008 (September 27 to Oct 15)”.

When are you arriving into London? Are you doing any other traveling while you are over there??

• 15 Sep 2008 Maav said

Default_avatar

I wish I could hang around to see a bit more but I have to get back right away afterwards for work. I get into London on the 26th.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.