Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Great Britain & Ireland 1ST OCTOBER 2010

2 Dec 2009 Lisa said

Default_avatar
Hi

I'm going on this tour and would like to hear from anyone else who is.
I'm from Australia and am travelling solo.
  • 19 Dec 2009 Ash_85 said

Ash_85

hi lisa
    my friend and i are doing this trip. we are doing european highlights and then backing it up with this great britain,ireland on the 1st oct 2010. what made you choose this trip?

• 19 Dec 2009 Ash_85 said

Ash_85

forgot to mention – i am currently living and working in canada but i am an aussie too from the central coast of nsw and penrith and gold coast prior to that. where are you from?

• 21 Dec 2009 Lisa said

Default_avatar

Hi

I’m from Melbourne. I’m doing the Ultimate European tour before this one. This tour links on well after my first tour so i thought I would make the most of it while I’m over there.Going to be in Europe for 3 months, so I want to see as much as I can.

• 25 Dec 2009 Ash_85 said

Ash_85

Thata why we are doing both at trips back to back because it will be huge and hopefully we will get to see everything. there are so many places we want to see and its still a fair while away but we are both very excited

• 25 Dec 2009 Lisa said

Default_avatar

Yeah I know, it can’t come quick enough !!!!!

• 6 Feb 2010 Jen_au said

Jen_au

My brother and I are planning to do this one too starting 1st Oct!! I’m gonna go on to do Winter Wanderer after that and my bro is coming back home. BTW I’m Aussie and live in Victoria about an hour and a half out of Melbs!! So exciting for both tours!!! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 7 Feb 2010 Lisa said

Default_avatar

Hi Riverstar

What suburb are you from ? Are you booked yet or still to be done ?

• 9 Feb 2010 Jen_au said

Jen_au

lol not really a suburb! I live in gippsland. Haven’t booked it yet (just waiting for leave to be approved at work) but shall be booking very soon!!! Am very excited to get it confirmed Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> how about you?? Are you locked in yet?? :P

• 9 Feb 2010 Jen_au said

Jen_au

Oh and I should mention, my name is Jen!! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 10 Feb 2010 Lisa said

Default_avatar

Yeah I’m all locked in and counting down !! Can’t come quick enough.
    I have family in gippsland. Sale and Bairnsdale.
    Have you travelled overseas before ?

• 12 Feb 2010 Jen_au said

Jen_au

Hey hey!!! Just got back from the travel agents and I am locked in now too!!! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> My bro backed out though so I’ll be on my own Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> I live in Traralgon, not too far from Sale!!! I did a Contiki through NZ a few years ago and absolutley loved it!! Other than that though haven’t been overseas!! How about yourself?? will this be your first o/seas stint?

• 13 Feb 2010 Lisa said

Default_avatar

Hey

How exciting !! It’s all happening !!!
    I know Traralgon. This will be my 4th time overseas, but it will be the first time on my own and also the first time travelling with contiki.
    The countdown begins !!!

• 15 Feb 2010 Jen_au said

Jen_au

hehehe so exciting!! Sucks that it’s still 8 months away….I’m hoping that it goes really quickly!!! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> Hopefully will be enough time to save…..:S

• 16 Feb 2010 Lisa said

Default_avatar

I leave in August so I don’t have to wait as long, but the time is taking forever already !!

• 17 Feb 2010 bel_kate86 said

Default_avatar

Hey,

Im doing this tour as well. First time overseas and travelling alone. Very excited…and nervous a bit too. I live in Perth atm but originally from Victoria Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 17 Feb 2010 Lisa said

Default_avatar

Hi

If you guys are on facebook i just created a group “Contiki Great Britain & Ireland 1st Oct”
    if you want to join.

• 18 Feb 2010 bel_kate86 said

Default_avatar

Great Idea! Will do Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 18 Feb 2010 Jen_au said

Jen_au

Hi there Explorer!! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> Great to see another Aussie on tour!! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Oh good idea Lisa!! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> Shall pop over and join too!!

• 13 Mar 2010 nichbri said

Default_avatar

Hey, another Aussie here. 23, from Brisbane. Doing the 25 Day camping before this and the Eastern Mediterranean Cruising after – just hope the money stretches that far!

• 13 Mar 2010 Balina said

Default_avatar

Hey guys I’m 26 from Adelaide… I’m doing this trip to!

Also doing the European Adventure as well!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion