Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Great Britain & Ireland 1ST OCTOBER 2010

2 Dec 2009 Lisa said

Default_avatar
Hi

I'm going on this tour and would like to hear from anyone else who is.
I'm from Australia and am travelling solo.
  • 3 May 2010 kylee1986 said

Default_avatar

well the 3rd UK time we will be in lakes district. the 3rd AUS time we will be in york so guess you could say 2 nights of party lol

• 3 May 2010 Jen_au said

Jen_au
    quote:
    Originally posted by kylee1986:
    well the 3rd UK time we will be in lakes district. the 3rd AUS time we will be in york so guess you could say 2 nights of party lol

ohh I like your reasoning!!! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 8 May 2010 kylee1986 said

Default_avatar

is anyone going to go to the pretour meeting the night before?

• 8 May 2010 Jen_au said

Jen_au

Yeah I think I’ll go, I’ll be staying at the royal national anyway and it’d be good to meet up with everyone before hand!!

• 8 May 2010 kylee1986 said

Default_avatar

yeh i will prob go as well. i am also staying at the royal national before and after the tour but i chose to stay in a single room for this period. but will be good to get to know some people before we depart.

• 10 May 2010 Jen_au said

Jen_au

I kinda wish I’d thought of going in a single room there but now I’m feeling to tight to change it lol!! :P every dollar saved = more spending money (ie more guineiss in Ireland) !!!! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> I’m traveling alone a bit after this tour anyway so can have a single room then I guess….

• 14 May 2010 kylee1986 said

Default_avatar

yahhhh our tour is full!!!!!! i am so counting down the days wish it was going quicker though!!!!

• 15 May 2010 joe_bloggs said

joe_bloggs

looks like i booked it just in time Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 18 May 2010 Jen_au said

Jen_au

Yeah huh!! So excited!! Just hoping that the Volcano is behaving itself by then! :P

• 19 May 2010 kylee1986 said

Default_avatar

as long as i can get there thats all that matters, if i cant get back on time that doesnt bother me just means i dont have to go back to work as quick lol

2 more payments and holiday is all paid!!!!!!!!!

• 19 May 2010 Jen_au said

Jen_au
    quote:
    Originally posted by kylee1986:
    as long as i can get there thats all that matters, if i cant get back on time that doesnt bother me just means i dont have to go back to work as quick lol

heheh my thoughts exactly…."sorry wont be able to make it in to work on monday as I’m stuck in Heathrow!! :P would be a pretty cool excuse!!

quote:
    2 more payments and holiday is all paid!!!!!!!!!

Oh exciting!!!! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 20 May 2010 bel_kate86 said

Default_avatar

Yeah I’m with you guys…don’t care if I get stuck there, just as long as I get there!!
    Is anyone planning on maybe staying in Dublin after the tour rather than go back to London??

It’s getting closer!! Getting excited!! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 20 May 2010 Jen_au said

Jen_au
    quote:
    Originally posted by Explorer1151885:
    Yeah I’m with you guys…don’t care if I get stuck there, just as long as I get there!!
    Is anyone planning on maybe staying in Dublin after the tour rather than go back to London??

It’s getting closer!! Getting excited!! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

After uming and ahhing a bit, I’ve decided to do this!!! I love all things Irish so am going to bail on the tour in Dublin and backpack Ireland for about a week before my second tour starts!! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> Only reason I’ll change is if my second tour gets canceled (its not guaranteed yet :S ) as my back up tour starts only a few days after this one ends!

• 20 May 2010 bel_kate86 said

Default_avatar

Yeah, I think I might do the same. Or stay in Dublin at least. I have about 10 days after this tour before coming back home, so thought instead of just spending that whole time in London I might spend some time in Dublin too :-)

• 21 May 2010 kylee1986 said

Default_avatar

ill be heading back to london, having another 2 full days to myself in london then fly back to sydney on the 19th. there is so much i wanna do in london so i decided to fly over 2 days early and depart 2 days later so hopefully i have enough time to see the things i want!!! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 22 May 2010 Lisa said

Default_avatar

I’m staying in London 5 nights before the tour. I want to see a lot there as well. Looking at doing some of the Evans Evans day tours. They seem to cover everything I want to see

• 1 Jun 2010 kylee1986 said

Default_avatar

finally last payment being made this weekend. YIPPEE…….i am going to to the full day london tour. i found it on the sightseeing link conected to royal national site but i think it may be linked to Evan Evans tours cos it finishes at the same destination point.. hoping to do this the 29th September…

• 1 Jun 2010 Lisa said

Default_avatar

Good stuff !!!

I’m looking at doing a few of there tours(Evans Evans). Majestic London (full day),Oxford & Cambridge(full day),Leeds Castle,Canterbury Cathedral & Dover(full day), Warick Castle,Stratford,Oxford & the Cotswolds(full day) and maybe Windsor Castle & Runnymede(half day).
    I’ll see how I go !!!

• 1 Jun 2010 kylee1986 said

Default_avatar

yeh i have 2 and half days before then 2 days after tour so that was just one that i looked at. i was thinking of doing some walking around london to see a few different things also. but might look into another tour see how i go!!!

• 1 Jun 2010 Jen_au said

Jen_au
    quote:
    Originally posted by Lisa:
    Good stuff !!!

I’m looking at doing a few of there tours(Evans Evans). Majestic London (full day),Oxford & Cambridge(full day),Leeds Castle,Canterbury Cathedral & Dover(full day), Warick Castle,Stratford,Oxford & the Cotswolds(full day) and maybe Windsor Castle & Runnymede(half day).
    I’ll see how I go !!!

Wow you’ll be flat out!!!! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> Sounds good though!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion