Attention all Forum Users.
We’re working on a brand new shiny tool to make your experience as simple as possible.
Which means the community forums is now read only whilst we work on a new & improved ‘My Contiki’ space.
- 5 responses so far
can you please give some details of the stuff you did. im heading over in sept 2012 in the european whirl tour and we will be there for 2 days. thanks heaps
Geez,posted this over 3 years ago!!!!
Regardless, my best times were spent in Amsterdam, so much fun!!!
1) Live sex shows are a must, You just gotta see it for yourself! Pretty funny!
2) Anne Frank House. Very sad to see how she lived in hiding. Was an eye opener.
3) Go to The Ice Bar. Its an underground bar made of ice!
4) Grasshopper bar. Um yeah……
5) Explore the red light district. Another cultural eye opener!
6) Ride around the city via bicycle
7) Go see how they make clogs. Those shoes! Quite amusing!
let me know if you need further info!
sounds pretty sweet. thanks so much for that. lol i didnt see thatyou posted over 3 yrs ago hahaha. thanks again
Anyone have any news on how the new laws in the Netherlands will impact the “cafe” experience?? ;p
We are no longer accepting new responses to this discussion thread.