Community_discussions_small  

Question

Europe June/July 2014

7 Jan 2014 littleb asked

Default_avatar

I am planning my first Contiki Europe tour travelling between the 29th of June and 22nd of July. I am having a crazy time making up my mind as there are so many amazing tours to choose from. What have you guys booked/can recommend so far?

I don't have any friends who are financially able to go around this time or have committed to other travel plans and am really hoping to find someone in the same boat who'd like to travel together, as I'd rather not go alone! Yay for solo travel?

Thanks B xx

• 7 Jan 2014 Kassandra Peddle said

Kassandra Peddle

I am going solo on my trip and I just booked the European Discovery tour, I decided to stick with the superior tours since it is also my first time travelling to Europe.

• 15 Jan 2014 Denise M said

Denise M

I just booked the European Discovery tour June 23-July5th, 2014. I’m traveling alone. Arriving in London a couple of days early so I can explore the city. Would love to meet up with people who are on the same tour thinking of arriving early as well!

• 20 Jan 2014 JodieCates_21 said

JodieCates_21

I did the European Discovery in 2012 and it was the most amazing tour/experience ever! It was that good that I’ve decided to go back overseas and do the Greek Island Hopping tour for my 21st :)

• 20 Jan 2014 GwenT said

GwenT

I’m going solo on the european magic tour in august! It seems like most people are traveling solo so you won’t be alone :)

• 20 Jan 2014 Terri Fernandez said

Terri Fernandez

My sister and I are going on European Experience 30 June-19 July, traveling all the way from Cape Town South Africa. This will be our first time going Contiki and out first time ion Europe. We are arriving 2 days early and are looking for places to stay at before our tour starts. Preferably in London, this way we can see London etc and stay close by until the magic begins. Any recommendations on where to stay, anyone going on this tour coming through early like us and wanting to join us? maybe meet up before tour?? Lots help ail be needed the more the merrier :) I know its still a few months to go but we need to book accommodation etc so please let me know, experienced or new comers.

• 23 Jan 2014 sdott said

sdott

I am travelling solo for my first ever holiday in my entire life also! I am doing the European Experience 17th July- feeling nervous/excited!!! hopefully can meet some people doing the same trip before hand!
    :)

• 28 Jan 2014 Caity said

Caity

I’m going solo too! I just booked my spot on The Expedition for the July 1st departure. Quite excited to camp and meet new friends :) Have you decided what tour you want to do?

-Caitlin :) x

• 30 Jan 2014 Steph.Russell. said

Steph.Russell.

My friend, my cousin and I are doing European Inspiration starting 29th June, then the greek island hopping tour starting July 21st. We’re three girls and first time travelling!

• 31 Jan 2014 Just-in Time said

Just-in Time

I’m going on Mediterranean Highlights (Start Rome) June 30th for 13 days!

• 31 Jan 2014 Just-in Time said

Just-in Time

I’m going on Mediterranean Highlights (Start Rome) June 30th for 13 days!

• 3 Feb 2014 sevdaimre said

sevdaimre

I booked my first Contiki today, I’m also doing it solo :) The European Experience July 11th – July 30th

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion